Spring Cleaning

In the SST forum, users are free to discuss philosophy, music, art, religion, sock colour, whatever. It's a haven from the madness of Bulldrek; alternately intellectual and mundane, this is where the controversy takes place.
Jeff Hauze
Wuffle Trainer

Spring Cleaning

Post by Jeff Hauze »

I realize I'm shilling here, but I have no desire to post this list again. And keep track of it in two entirely separate locations. So, sue me. But anyway, Jeffrey is doing massive spring cleaning. The list of what is available can be found here
Screw liquid diamond. I want to be able to fling apartment building sized ingots of extracted metal into space.
DV8
Evil Incarnate

Post by DV8 »

There's quite a few cool things in there. I'll wait to see what gets left. :)
Kitt
Baron of the Imperium

Post by Kitt »

I was told two years ago that I had to watch "Get Shorty" and I have yet to get around to it. I claim? Also PvP Dork Ages please. :)
Real life quotes, courtesy of the PetsHotel:
"Drop it, you pervert!"
"Ma'am? Ma'am! You are very round."
"It's a hump-a-palooza today."
"Everybody get away from the poop bucket!"
Jeff Hauze
Wuffle Trainer

Post by Jeff Hauze »

Okay...yeah. See I wasn't really intending to check multiple places. So I sort of forgot to look here. So unfortunately, Kitt, somebody's already claimed Dork Ages. I'll see if they are willing to forsake their claim. Get Shorty is yours. PM me an address to ship it to.

Edit: You made the post here first. Thank goo for date logs. Dork Ages is yours.
Last edited by Jeff Hauze on Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Screw liquid diamond. I want to be able to fling apartment building sized ingots of extracted metal into space.
Jeff Hauze
Wuffle Trainer

Post by Jeff Hauze »

Oh, also, if you're claiming, claim quickly. Sometime next week, whatever is left is going on a big list at work, and I fully expect things to disappear quickly at that point. Also, I won't remember to keep checking threads, so if you have a claim, PM me.