because i'm spamming people with xkcd today

In the SST forum, users are free to discuss philosophy, music, art, religion, sock colour, whatever. It's a haven from the madness of Bulldrek; alternately intellectual and mundane, this is where the controversy takes place.
Liniah
Bondsman of the Crimson Assfro

because i'm spamming people with xkcd today

Post by Liniah »

<center><font face="monospace" color=#0099FF font size="-1">one more blue sunny day</font></center>
Tiny Deev
Bulldrek Junkie

Re: because i'm spamming people with xkcd today

Post by Tiny Deev »

Old one already. Love it though:)
Liniah

Post by Liniah »

Yeah, I know it's old. It did seem very Bulldrekky though.
<center><font face="monospace" color=#0099FF font size="-1">one more blue sunny day</font></center>
Tiny Deev
Bulldrek Junkie

Post by Tiny Deev »

I like that one.
Liniah

Post by Liniah »

Hahaha, I think I missed that one before.
Tiny Deev
Bulldrek Junkie

Post by Tiny Deev »

Its the one from yesterday
Liniah

Post by Liniah »

Ah ha, that's why.
JohnnyRico
Wuffle Student

Post by JohnnyRico »

RickRoll = RickRoll +1
"I have a conundrum for you. A riddle if you will. What's the difference between you, and malard with a cold? I don't remember how it ends, but your mothers a whore." -"Sean Connery" Celebrity Jeopardy- SNL
Moto42
Wuffle Master

Post by Moto42 »

I like how you can read the 2 right hand columns and get coherent plots from them as well.
Hello, I'm a signature VIRUS!
Copy me to your signature to help me grow.
FlameBlade
SMITE!™ Master

Post by FlameBlade »

first boomerang one was much funnier in manner that you can do 50 millions different ways from Sunday...hella, you could randomize it.
_I'm a nightmare of every man's fantasy.
Liniah

Post by Liniah »

Eva
Baron of the Crimson Assfro

Post by Eva »

So, question about xkcd. I was recently in the city the... artist? person who draws xkcd lives in. It's a suburb of Boston, basically. I will probably go there again later this year. Is it super weird to send this guy an email saying, hey, I love your shit, I'm going to be around, want to grab a cup of coffee? I can include the disclaimer 'I'm sure you get this all the time' bit for extra easy rejection.

I would love to meet him, but I'm also a little weirded out by the idea of proposing it.
One time I built a matter transporter, but things got screwed up (long story, lol) and I ended up turning into a kind of half-human, half-housefly monstrosity.
Cash
Needs Friends

Post by Cash »

We can provide character references.

"No, no. It's ok. She's a good looking stalker."
<font color=#5c7898>A high I.Q. is like a jeep. You'll still get stuck; you'll just be farther from help when you do.
</font>
No-Life Loser

Post by 3278 »

Eva wrote:Is it super weird to send this guy an email saying, hey, I love your shit, I'm going to be around, want to grab a cup of coffee?
Well...yes. But that shouldn't necessarily stop you. Also, sending him a picture might help.

Is it at all demeaning that Cash and I seem to think the only thing that makes you seem innocuous is how hot you are? Like everyone would think you were some kind of lunatic until they saw your face and thought, "Hey, not a bad way to die, anyway." Seems kind of rude of us. Bad Cash!
Cash
Needs Friends

Post by Cash »

If you have to have a stalker....
<font color=#5c7898>A high I.Q. is like a jeep. You'll still get stuck; you'll just be farther from help when you do.
</font>
Eva

Post by Eva »

It may be rude, but to be honest, it crossed my mind as well which is so much worse. Then I realised that if dude actually considers it for two seconds, he'll google me and presto.

Butteh... coming back to the thing, I need consensus: go for it, yes?
One time I built a matter transporter, but things got screwed up (long story, lol) and I ended up turning into a kind of half-human, half-housefly monstrosity.
DV8
Evil Incarnate

Post by DV8 »

You should totally send that e-mail. I'm sure that many people wonder the same thing that you do when they're stuck in Boston with NOTHING TO DO WHATSOEVER and decide against it and instead, I don't know, go play hopscotch with the southies.
Eva

Post by Eva »

DV8 wrote:You should totally send that e-mail. I'm sure that many people wonder the same thing that you do when they're stuck in Boston with NOTHING TO DO WHATSOEVER and decide against it and instead, I don't know, go play hopscotch with the southies.
Hey now. I made quiche.
Sam
Tasty Human

Post by Sam »

Was there ketchup and a microwave involved?
DV8
Evil Incarnate

Post by DV8 »

Sam wrote:Was there ketchup and a microwave involved?
Of course not! She wasn't making pasta, now was she?
Sam
Tasty Human

Post by Sam »

Luddite. The only proper way to eat quiche is with ketchup.
Cash
Needs Friends

Post by Cash »

Go for it and let us know how it goes...
</font>
Big Jim
Bulldrek Pusher

Post by Big Jim »

I think this board has a pretty good history of people randomly showing up places and meeting people. Go for it!
And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
DV8
Evil Incarnate

Post by DV8 »

It would be rather interesting if Eva could manage to get him into the Bulldrek fold. If anyone could do it, I'm sure it'd be her. (Consequences to her current relationship be damned!)
Eva

Post by Eva »

DV8 wrote:It would be rather interesting if Eva could manage to get him into the Bulldrek fold. If anyone could do it, I'm sure it'd be her. (Consequences to her current relationship be damned!)
Are you joking? I'd drop that in a heartbeat to get some xkcd lovin'.
DV8
Evil Incarnate

Post by DV8 »

Please make it happen? *plead*
DV8
Evil Incarnate

Post by DV8 »

This one is for 32.

FlameBlade
SMITE!™ Master

Post by FlameBlade »

That's totally 32.
_I'm a nightmare of every man's fantasy.