Jeff's Housecleaning

In the SST forum, users are free to discuss philosophy, music, art, religion, sock colour, whatever. It's a haven from the madness of Bulldrek; alternately intellectual and mundane, this is where the controversy takes place.
Jeff Hauze
Wuffle Trainer

Jeff's Housecleaning

Post by Jeff Hauze »

Any and all of the above comics are up for grabs. I only ask that you cover the cost of shipping. Time for a major housecleaning. First post gets honored.

1. Ultimate X-Men Hardcover Collections (one year of Ultimate imprint X-Men comics at a shot) - Volumes 1 through 7, though Volume 5 seems to be missing

2. Ultimate Spider-Man Hardcover Collections - Volumes 1 through 9, all there - Reserved for mimekiller

3. House of M - The entire story arc in trade paperbacks

4. Batman: Knightfall - All three volumes in TPBs

5. Batman: Hush Returns TPB

6. Batman vs. Aliens 2 TPB

7. Batman: Face the Face TPB

8. X-Men: The End - All three volumes in TPB, with two copies of Volume One for some reason

9. Ultimate Galactus - All three TPBs

10. Wolverine: The End TPB

11. X-Men: The New Age of Apocalypse TPB

12. X-Men: Day of the Atom TPB

13. New X-Men: Here Comes Tomorrow and Planet X TPBs

14. Venom vs. Carnage and Venom: Shiver TPBs

15. Punisher TPBs (all from either the Marvel Knights or MAX imprint): Wolverine/Punisher, Confederacy of Dunces, Streets of Laredo, Kitchen Irish, In the Beginning, Punisher: Born

16. Hellboy TPBs: Weird Tales, Conqueror Worm, The Chained Coffin and Others, Wake the Devil, and Seed of Destruction - Claimed by Caz

17. Sin City TPBs: Booze, Broads and, Bullets / Family Values / Hell and Back - Claimed by Caz
Last edited by Jeff Hauze on Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Screw liquid diamond. I want to be able to fling apartment building sized ingots of extracted metal into space.
Jeff Hauze
Wuffle Trainer

Post by Jeff Hauze »

The following gaming books are up for grabs:

1. Earthdawn: The Adept's Way (I believe this is ED First edition) - Claimed by nicephorus

2. Earthdawn and Earthdawn Companion (both Second edition, the one from Living Room Games) - Claimed by nicephorus

3. Tri-Stat DX (Core System Role-playing Game...and I have no fucking clue where I got this from)

4. The New World of Darkness (A boxed set with the new WoD rules and the three core rulebooks that cover Mage: The Awakening, Vampire: The Requiem, and Werewolf: The Forsaken) - Claimed by Liniah

5. Call of Cthulu (the Chaosium, pre-d20 version): The 1920's Investigator's Companion and the Keeper's Companion - Claimed by nicephorus
Last edited by Jeff Hauze on Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Screw liquid diamond. I want to be able to fling apartment building sized ingots of extracted metal into space.
Jeff Hauze
Wuffle Trainer

Post by Jeff Hauze »

The following PC games are up for grabs:

1. Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault - DVD Rom

2. Battlefield 2

3. Myst IV: Revelation - Claimed by Liniah for her pops

4. Deus Ex 2: Invisible War - Claimed by Liniah for her pops

5. Battlefield 1942

6. Starcraft and Brood War Expansion

7. Warcraft III and Frozen Throne Expansion

8. Mafia

9. Vampire the Masquerade: Redemption

10. Call of Duty: Game of the Year Edition and the United Offensive Expansion

Also, if someone has a huge desire for it, I have a working PS2 sitting in the closet that can easily be yours for the price of shipping. I just want to offload this stuff. If none of this is claimed in the next fourteen days, it gets dumped at the local pawn shop. - Claimed by Bishop
Last edited by Jeff Hauze on Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Crazy Elf
Footman of the Imperium

Post by Crazy Elf »

Sin City for sure, but I've no idea how to get you cash.
Tiny Deev
Bulldrek Junkie

Post by Tiny Deev »

BATMAN! Damn my no-money-ness!
Jeff Hauze
Wuffle Trainer

Post by Jeff Hauze »

Crazy Elf wrote:Sin City for sure, but I've no idea how to get you cash.
Unfortunately Elf, Caz already claimed Sin City. That was completely my mistake for forgetting to update it over here.
Jeff Hauze
Wuffle Trainer

Post by Jeff Hauze »

Tiny Deev wrote:BATMAN! Damn my no-money-ness!
I'm flexible. If you'd like them, you can drop the payment for shipping at a later date.

This lists appear to be up to date then as well.
Jeff Hauze
Wuffle Trainer

Post by Jeff Hauze »

The following DVDs are up for grabs:

1. Spawn: The Animated Series (10th Anniversary Edition) - Whole series in one handy little metal case, 3 or 4 discs IIRC - Claimed by Deev

2. Star Wars II: Attack of the Clones

3. The Ref - Claimed by Deev

4. The Punisher (the newest one with Thomas Jane)

5. Never Die Alone (the one with DMX, I believe there was another film with the same title)

6. The Emperor's Club

7. Dirty (Not the Dancing kind of dirty, the Cuba Gooding kind)

8. To Live and Die in LA

9. Mario Puzo's The Last Don Miniseries

10. 8 Mile - Claimed by Teja

11. I'll Sleep When I'm Dead

12. The Ice Harvest - Claimed by Teja

13. The Hunger (aka Susan Sarandon and Catherine Deneuve pr0n)

14. X2: X-Men United

15. The Long Kiss Goodnight - Claimed by Deev

16. Running Scared - Claimed by Teja

17. Pathfinder (Unrated version)

18. Mario Puzo's The Sicilian

19. Confidence

20. Domino - Claimed by Deev

21. Syriana - Claimed by Deev

22. Good Night and Good Luck

23. As Good as it Gets

24. Hellboy Animated: Sword of Storms - Sent to Caz as a bonus gift

25. The Protector

26. I Trust You to Kill Me (aka watch Kieffer Sutherland be a horrible manager for a band)

27. After the Sunset - Claimed by Teja

28. Underworld - Claimed by Teja

29. Harsh Times

30. The Hard Easy (aka David Borneaz after Angel, before Bones...and who knew Elliot from ET grew up and could act?)

31. Seasons 1, 2, and 3 of 24 - Claimed by Crazy Elf
Last edited by Jeff Hauze on Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:03 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Crazy Elf
Footman of the Imperium

Post by Crazy Elf »

24! I've never seen that show all the way through!
DV8
Evil Incarnate

Post by DV8 »

3. The Ref
15. The Long Kiss Goodnight
20. Domino
21. Syriana
Yes, please.
1. Spawn: The Animated Series (10th Anniversary Edition) - Whole series in one handy little metal case, 3 or 4 discs IIRC
Any good?
Jeff Hauze
Wuffle Trainer

Post by Jeff Hauze »

Crazy Elf wrote:24! I've never seen that show all the way through!
You just beat out Teja for that one.
Jeff Hauze
Wuffle Trainer

Post by Jeff Hauze »

DV8 wrote:
3. The Ref
15. The Long Kiss Goodnight
20. Domino
21. Syriana
Yes, please.
1. Spawn: The Animated Series (10th Anniversary Edition) - Whole series in one handy little metal case, 3 or 4 discs IIRC
Any good?
Done on all of the above. The Spawn series is decent, I just didn't realize it was so short. I would have been really frustrated watching it when it was actually on. A season was only 6 episodes, a half hour for each episode. Considering the price for it was like $50, but it scanned out as another title and I only paid $10 for it...I can't complain.
DV8
Evil Incarnate

Post by DV8 »

I'll have it. :)
Jeff Hauze
Wuffle Trainer

Post by Jeff Hauze »

Elf: The 24 DVDs are set aside for you. You'll just need to PM me an address.

Deev: The DVDs are set aside for you. Give me the drop point, you damn Giant.

I'm also assuming you folks have the whole region thing worked out, as I'm just a country bumpkin and have little damn clue how all that PAL/NTSC/Region shite works.
Cash
Needs Friends

Post by Cash »

Postman: "Hey, Crazy Elf. I got a package from America for you. Why is this package ticking and what are all these wires for?"
<font color=#5c7898>A high I.Q. is like a jeep. You'll still get stuck; you'll just be farther from help when you do.
</font>
Jeff Hauze
Wuffle Trainer

Post by Jeff Hauze »

Cash wrote:Postman: "Hey, Crazy Elf. I got a package from America for you. Why is this package ticking and what are all these wires for?"
"My name is Crazy Elf. And this is the worst day of my life."
Jeff Hauze
Wuffle Trainer

Post by Jeff Hauze »

Updates

I didn't mention this before, and just realized I should now. I am sending most of the packages UPS ground for a few reasons. I have a discount on UPS shipping until the end of the money since the local shipping store (yay for non-chain shipping stores with kickass customer service!) are cutting me a break on UPS packages since the last package didn't find its way to Caz successfully. Additionally, it lets me get insurance on the packages, which also saved me with Caz's last package. And I get a tracking number and it generally arrives during that business week, rather than the non-insured, non-trackable USPS medium mail route (that can easily take up to 20 or more days from prior experience). In the event that something doesn't reach you, I'll claim the $100 insurance and deduct the shipping cost. The rest will be passed on to you as way of compensation for failed delievery. I don't really anticipate this to be a problem as that's the first UPS package that got lost for me. And the local boys are pretty damn good with packages. If that's a problem for anyone that I've already shipped packages for (since the price will be a few bucks higher than the cheapest non-insured USPS option), well, I'll eat the shipping. It would be my mistake for not mentioning it sooner.

Also, the local shop is packing most of the packages. I'm not putting the cost of packing into costs, as that's a choice of convenience on my end not on yours.

Caz and Bishop, your packages are shipped. PMs incoming with the relevant info.

Teja, Dennis, Mimekiller, and Nicephorous...you folks are up next. The packages should go out with the today's load, provided I get everything gathered up and packed in time.
Jeff Hauze
Wuffle Trainer

Post by Jeff Hauze »

Deev, your package will ship tomorrow. Fell asleep this afternoon before getting them all together, and the shipping place is closed now.
Moto42
Wuffle Master

Post by Moto42 »

This is very generous of you Jeff, thankyou.
The following PC games are up for grabs:
4. Batman: Knightfall - All three volumes in TPBs
5. Batman: Hush Returns TPB
6. Batman vs. Aliens 2 TPB

3. Tri-Stat DX (Core System Role-playing Game...and I have no fucking clue where I got this from)

2. Battlefield 2
5. Battlefield 1942
Just PM me with the shipping total and how you want the money sent.
Hello, I'm a signature VIRUS!
Copy me to your signature to help me grow.
Jeff Hauze
Wuffle Trainer

Post by Jeff Hauze »

To all those still waiting on stuff, it is all going out tomorrow morning. I've been fighting through a rather shitty week thrown on top of a nasty stomach flu. So, no organizing of packages or shipping was done for the last three or so days. Once I get all the tracking numbers, I'll get things PMed to people.
Jeff Hauze
Wuffle Trainer

Post by Jeff Hauze »

Moto42 wrote: Just PM me with the shipping total and how you want the money sent.
The list you presented is fine Moto (and I'll get the master list updated to reflect the reservations for you), but I need an address that I'm shipping to before I can figure out shipping costs. :)

Just PM me a shipping address and the name you want it shipped to. If you have preference outside of UPS ground, let me know. I'll try and get the estimated shipping costs as soon as possible after I get that info.
Jeff Hauze
Wuffle Trainer

Post by Jeff Hauze »

Elf and Dennis, your packages were sent.

Moto, still waiting for an address to check shipping costs.
Jeff Hauze
Wuffle Trainer

Post by Jeff Hauze »

And let me just say...the United States postal service fucking sucks. Talk about making shit overly complicated and expensive. I should have just shipped the international stuff through UPS and damn the cost. They make it so much easier. In summary, international shipping sucks a monkey's balls. And not a cool monkey, like those orange haired ones with the bare ass, but one of those stupidly gay queen monkeys like Curious George and his fucking yellow hat.
Crazy Elf
Footman of the Imperium

Post by Crazy Elf »

Yeah, I found the US postal service to be somewhat tricky to use when I had to use it last year. I think we're a lot more user friendly in this country. I just put stamps on something, hoped that it was the right thing to do as the staff didn't seem to know, and then prayed. No wonder there are so many Christians in the US, as the packages don't get through otherwise.
Moto42
Wuffle Master

Post by Moto42 »

Moto Fourtytwo
318 Corey Drive
Whitehouse TX,

Sorry for the delay, this is the first chance I've had to log-in again since my last message.
DV8
Evil Incarnate

Post by DV8 »

Thanks for the package, Jeff. :)

What were the costs?
Crazy Elf
Footman of the Imperium

Post by Crazy Elf »

Woot! I've got me some DVDs and an address to send anthrax too! Awesome super fun happy time! This makes my day, and more than makes up for the complete lack of interest in my gigs during the festival this run around. I have to go do a gig tonight, and I'm actually NOT looking forward to it. That's pretty fucking awful for me, I hate this town.
Gunny
SMITE!™ Grand Master

Post by Gunny »

Crazy Elf wrote:Woot! I've got me some DVDs and an address to send anthrax too! Awesome super fun happy time! This makes my day, and more than makes up for the complete lack of interest in my gigs during the festival this run around. I have to go do a gig tonight, and I'm actually NOT looking forward to it. That's pretty fucking awful for me, I hate this town.
Chi-town wants you in the worst way. And by worst, I mean in a sloppy seconds kinda way.
<center><b><font size=1><font color="#FF9900">"Invaders blood marches through my veins, like giant radioactive rubber pants! The pants command me! Do not ignore my veins!" -Zim</font></font></b></center>
Jeff Hauze
Wuffle Trainer

Post by Jeff Hauze »

DV8 wrote:Thanks for the package, Jeff. :)

What were the costs?
Try to figure this out. $37 and change to ship to the Netherlands. $29 and change to send a heavier package to Australia. And oddly enough, it would have cost more if I sent it the route that would take four to six weeks to arrive with no tracking number. Now, if I had package such things in a box at least five times the size, it would have qualified for international bulk cargo and I could have sent it for like -$4.
Crazy Elf
Footman of the Imperium

Post by Crazy Elf »

Jeff Hauze wrote:Try to figure this out. $37 and change to ship to the Netherlands. $29 and change to send a heavier package to Australia.
That's what the Netherlands gets for not joining the fight against Arabs!
Jeff Hauze
Wuffle Trainer

Post by Jeff Hauze »

Oh my god. That's genius. I'm so using that in my next rant against the crazy Republicans at work. A USPS conspiracy against the War on Terror hater countries.
Moto42
Wuffle Master

Post by Moto42 »

How much I owe you JH?
Jeff Hauze
Wuffle Trainer

Post by Jeff Hauze »

Moto, shipping should be in the 10 to 12 range at maximum. Your package will clock in about the same weight as nicephorous' package. And most of the UPS ground shipping came out in that range. I'll get an exact figure on Saturday when I get it shipped out. Sorry for the delay, but things have just been a little hectic this week.
DV8
Evil Incarnate

Post by DV8 »

Crazy Elf wrote:
Jeff Hauze wrote:Try to figure this out. $37 and change to ship to the Netherlands. $29 and change to send a heavier package to Australia.
That's what the Netherlands gets for not joining the fight against Arabs!
But they did.
Crazy Elf
Footman of the Imperium

Post by Crazy Elf »

Yeah, but the Netherlands withdrew in 2005. Australia is still there, hence the cheaper mail.

On the up side, you can sleep at night.
DV8
Evil Incarnate

Post by DV8 »

Crazy Elf wrote:Yeah, but the Netherlands withdrew in 2005. Australia is still there, hence the cheaper mail.
Eh, there are still Dutch soldiers in Uruzgan, Afghanistan. Am I being lied to again? :)
Crazy Elf
Footman of the Imperium

Post by Crazy Elf »

Yeah, but not Iraq, man, and that's where the BAD Arabs are.
Tiny Deev
Bulldrek Junkie

Post by Tiny Deev »

Last time I check we still got soldiers there, sadly.
Crazy Elf
Footman of the Imperium

Post by Crazy Elf »

Your main force pulled out in 2005, from what I dug up. I've found you have 15 guys doing some training operations over there. That's not really a massive deployment.
Heavy_D
Bulldrek Pimp

Post by Heavy_D »

Hey, we're a small country what did you expect ;)
It's lonely at the top. But it's comforting to look down upon everyone at the bottom.
No-Life Loser

Post by 3278 »

Crazy Elf wrote:Your main force pulled out in 2005, from what I dug up. I've found you have 15 guys doing some training operations over there. That's not really a massive deployment.
That's 78 percent of the active Dutch military!
DV8
Evil Incarnate

Post by DV8 »

We have a couple of guys manning the telephones to tell whoever calls that we surrender, and someone to make and serve lunch.
DV8
Evil Incarnate

Post by DV8 »

3278 wrote:
Crazy Elf wrote:Your main force pulled out in 2005, from what I dug up. I've found you have 15 guys doing some training operations over there. That's not really a massive deployment.
That's 78 percent of the active Dutch military!
Wait a minute, that means we have 19.23 people in the military. Who's that .23 person?
No-Life Loser

Post by 3278 »

A Turkish refugee.
Sam
Tasty Human

Post by Sam »

Nah, it's just taking the concept of doing something half assed to a whole new level, s'all.
Jeff Hauze
Wuffle Trainer

Post by Jeff Hauze »

Moto42 wrote:How much I owe you JH?
Sorry, things have been a little crazy this last week or so, Moto. Your package will go out tomorrow. I'll get the final numbers for you then.
Moto42
Wuffle Master

Post by Moto42 »

NP. Just so long as I actualy get to pay you one of these days.