Facebook

In the SST forum, users are free to discuss philosophy, music, art, religion, sock colour, whatever. It's a haven from the madness of Bulldrek; alternately intellectual and mundane, this is where the controversy takes place.
Big Jim
Bulldrek Pusher

Post by Big Jim »

So it's all your fault, then?
And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
jo_alex
Bulldrek Pimp

Post by jo_alex »

*hides*
Jeff Hauze
Wuffle Trainer

Post by Jeff Hauze »

3278 wrote:I was missing my dosage of Vitamin Joasia
That's the one that starts out with an itchy, burning sensation and ends with naked hippies right?
Screw liquid diamond. I want to be able to fling apartment building sized ingots of extracted metal into space.
Cash
Needs Friends

Post by Cash »

jo_alex wrote:
Marius wrote:Antisocial network personality disorder?
So, that's the proper name for it? That sounds like a reason I didn't think it made much sense to invite Dennis on Facebook. Surprise, surprise. And look where it led to and how many followed.
Deev has a way of doing that. Herding us is like herding cats, but when we're all pointed in one direction, we go with gusto.
<font color=#5c7898>A high I.Q. is like a jeep. You'll still get stuck; you'll just be farther from help when you do.
</font>
Heavy_D
Bulldrek Pimp

Post by Heavy_D »

Cash wrote:
jo_alex wrote:
Marius wrote:Antisocial network personality disorder?
So, that's the proper name for it? That sounds like a reason I didn't think it made much sense to invite Dennis on Facebook. Surprise, surprise. And look where it led to and how many followed.
Deev has a way of doing that. Herding us is like herding cats, but when we're all pointed in one direction, we go with gusto.

....so I'm a stray cat then?
It's lonely at the top. But it's comforting to look down upon everyone at the bottom.
DV8
Evil Incarnate

Post by DV8 »

Are you a Bulldrekker?
Heavy_D
Bulldrek Pimp

Post by Heavy_D »

Welll....let's at least conclude I do post at these boards....so in a way I am (although I've never been to a proper Gathering, those are myths to me ;) )
It's lonely at the top. But it's comforting to look down upon everyone at the bottom.
DV8
Evil Incarnate

Post by DV8 »

So yes, you are a cat and therefore near-impossible to herd.
Jeff Hauze
Wuffle Trainer

Post by Jeff Hauze »

I'm one sexy pussy.
Screw liquid diamond. I want to be able to fling apartment building sized ingots of extracted metal into space.
Van Der Litreb
Bulldrek Pimp

Post by Van Der Litreb »

Disturbing, Jeff. Disturbing.
\m/
Jeff Hauze
Wuffle Trainer

Post by Jeff Hauze »

I try for you, baby. I really try.
Cash
Needs Friends

Post by Cash »

Iantha wrote:*Iantha bleats from her dark corner*
Is it wrong to be turned on?
<font color=#5c7898>A high I.Q. is like a jeep. You'll still get stuck; you'll just be farther from help when you do.
</font>