Goodbye Cruel Forum

In the SST forum, users are free to discuss philosophy, music, art, religion, sock colour, whatever. It's a haven from the madness of Bulldrek; alternately intellectual and mundane, this is where the controversy takes place.
Reika
Freeman of the Crimson Assfro

Goodbye Cruel Forum

Post by Reika »

*snickers* I just got this off an etiquette board I go to, thought y'all would find it amusing.

http://springs1.0catch.com/goodbye.html
Toryu
Wuffle Initiate

Post by Toryu »

Goodbye everyone, All your base are belong to us. that was a disgusting waste of my inbox. this community would be much better if you didnt jump down every persons throat on almost every damn post. *crotch chop*
"What is it about blogs, forums and LiveJournal that just invite stupid fights, Davan? Is acting like an ass a clause in the user agreement?"
TheScamp
Wuffle Trainer

Post by TheScamp »

Goodbye everyone, Since there has been discussion regarding whether or not my posts to this community are relevant, I have decided to no longer post here. Well I tried pleasing everyone and it's just waisting my time. If I were a hacker, I swear to Goddess you people and your stupid forum would be down tonight and never come back. I hope all you fat cows die. I will never post here again.
Moto42
Wuffle Master

Post by Moto42 »

Goodbye everyone, I feel that alot of you miss the point of this community. "oozy crotch stank" is such an ugly term I've enjoyed my time here...meeting a lot of you, but I simply find this community's rules too restrictive, and since I write what I feel, without regard to content (Is it sexist? Is it parental? Is it political? Is it, God forbid, all three??), this community will only end up stifling my originality, and I have no intentions of letting myself be censored in this way. the doctors say the funus is incurable If I were a hacker, I swear to Goddess you people and your stupid forum would be down tonight and never come back. i'm out of here. i am not sad about it either.
Hello, I'm a signature VIRUS!
Copy me to your signature to help me grow.
Ampere
Wuffle Initiate

Post by Ampere »

Goodbye everyone, I feel that alot of you miss the point of this community. You're all mean bitches. Your soil reaps of evilness. If I were a hacker, I swear to Goddess you people and your stupid forum would be down tonight and never come back. i'm out of here. i am not sad about it either.
Quoth Drunken Master:
"When Colin Powell walks out of your cabinet because of doctrinal issues, you've got problems."
Quoth Moto42:
"Bulldrek, where love and appreciation are accompanied by a volley of gunfire."
Moto42
Wuffle Master

Post by Moto42 »

Guudbye-a iferyune-a, IS THIS A GOOD INOOoGH COoT FOR ELL YOOo HETERS???? I'fe-a injuyed my teeme-a here-a...meeteeng a lut ooff yuoo, boot I seemply feend thees cummooneety's rooles tuu restreectife-a, und seence-a I vreete-a vhet I feel, veethuoot regerd tu cuntent (Is it sexeest? Is it perentel? Is it puleeticel? Is it, Gud furbeed, ell three-a??), thees cummooneety veell oonly ind up steeffling my ooreeginelity, und I hefe-a nu intenshuns ooff letteeng myselff be-a censured in thees vey. thees cummooneety vuoold be-a mooch better iff yuoo deednt joomp doon ifery persuns thruet oon elmust ifery demn pust
Tiny Deev
Bulldrek Junkie

Post by Tiny Deev »

Goodbye everyone, Well since no one here wants to hear people's opinions or views, and you must have to know someone who posts alot well not to be hounded everytime you post...then I will take leave of this place. I've enjoyed my time here...meeting a lot of you, but I simply find this community's rules too restrictive, and since I write what I feel, without regard to content (Is it sexist? Is it parental? Is it political? Is it, God forbid, all three??), this community will only end up stifling my originality, and I have no intentions of letting myself be censored in this way. No, you mutated children, crossbreeds between hagfish and a puddle of babboon vomit, just FLAT OUT ASSUMED that I am some drugged-out fluffy who plays violent video games and names Deities after them. See ya, you slobbering biatches!
Szechuan
No-Life Loser

Post by Szechuan »

Goodbye everyone, Well since no one here wants to hear people's opinions or views, and you must have to know someone who posts alot well not to be hounded everytime you post...then I will take leave of this place. I THOUGHT THIS COMMUNITY WAS FULL OF LOVE BUT I SEE THEY ARE FULL OF HATERS AND PEOPLE WHO JUST COMMENT, JUST TO INSULT A FELLOW MEMBER. If I were a hacker, I swear to Goddess you people and your stupid forum would be down tonight and never come back. I am soooo outta here. I left highschool a long time ago i don't need to be back there.
Moto42
Wuffle Master

Post by Moto42 »

Goodbye cruel forum! I feel that alot of you miss the point of this community. Which isn't surprising from people that think you can hear a view, or that saying your not a hacker is frightening. And what Goddess are you not-a-hackers swearing too?! Somehow I don't think it's the All-loving, Tree-hugging, Three-fold-law-enforcing one. Besides, everyone knows there is only one God, and he is Jack Nicholson.
It looks like almost half the forum has been composing suspiciously similar looking insulting "Goodbye Letters", kinda suspicious in a forum that has inbuilt support for multiple accounts per user. Even still though your usually back the next dayor even the next hour posting away again as if the whole community had come together to beg you not to leave.
As far as I'm aware we've only done that once, and he was a grade A USDA-Select awesome sandwich on whole-wheat.

I can only end this by saying one thing.
There are online forums dedicated to discussing proper etiquette? :tard
Cash
Needs Friends

Post by Cash »

Indeed there are. Remember, when flipping someone the bird, pinky out.
<font color=#5c7898>A high I.Q. is like a jeep. You'll still get stuck; you'll just be farther from help when you do.
</font>
Reika
Freeman of the Crimson Assfro

Post by Reika »

Yes, there are forums dedicated to etiquette, but not so much the prissy teatime etiquette y'all are thinking about (though sometimes that comes up) more like the day to day manners folks should practice to try and make life a little easier on themselves and those around them.