The where have you been thread?

In the SST forum, users are free to discuss philosophy, music, art, religion, sock colour, whatever. It's a haven from the madness of Bulldrek; alternately intellectual and mundane, this is where the controversy takes place.
Kai
Wuffle Master

Post by Kai »

Me? We got married Oct 04, but that was probably close enough to 05 I should have mentioned it :7

Iceland is really neat. Cold, and windy as hell, but really awesome, I'd love to go back sometime. We all went out there for the merger announcement this past November.

The bass...working on finger strength on the left hand, don't have the control to hold the strings down solidly yet when playing on the 3rd and 5th frets. Its kinda cyclic, I'll practice for a few weeks then get really annoyed and not touch it, yeah horrible practice habit, I know.

10:41 Kai: Ohayou minna
10:42 Adam: ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER! :)
10:44 Kai: Fuck off, how's that? ;P
10:45 Adam: Much better.
DV8
Evil Incarnate

Post by DV8 »

Kai wrote:Me? We got married Oct 04, but that was probably close enough to 05 I should have mentioned it :7
I guess that completely passed me by. Congratulations! :)
Kai
Wuffle Master

Post by Kai »

10:41 Kai: Ohayou minna
10:42 Adam: ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER! :)
10:44 Kai: Fuck off, how's that? ;P
10:45 Adam: Much better.
Kwyndig
Grand Marshall of the Imperium
Location: The Orbiting Volcano Lair, high above the surface of Bulldrek

Post by Kwyndig »

Where have I been?

Here and there and everywhere (not really, but sometimes it feels like even though I hardly ever leave my own state)

Lost my old job, spent a year unemployed, got a different one (data entry to janitor, gotta love the job market), lost that one, got an entirely different one (telemarketer, then transferred departments and clients so I do customer service now... MEDICARE PART D CUSTOMER SERVICE, it sucks, but the hours are consistent)

Broke my old car, got a different car (hurray for Geo Prizm, I can barely fit in the thing and everytime something breaks we have to take it to the shop because you can't work on them without a freaking engine hoist, but it goes 90mph and gets 30-33 miles per gallon)

Moved out of my apartment and into a house, at least I can keep cats around now, one of them is staring sleepily over my lap as I type this post, actually.

Bought a bunch of stuff I really shouldn't have (PSP, cell phone, Wii, etc)

Gotten older, but not really wiser. Broke some teeth, gained some weight. I really need to start taking better care of myself, but my habits are increasingly self destructive.
kwyndig@yahoo.com This sig for rent, reasonable rates
Jeff Hauze
Wuffle Trainer

Post by Jeff Hauze »

Holy hell, it's a Hellkitty.
Screw liquid diamond. I want to be able to fling apartment building sized ingots of extracted metal into space.
Liniah
Bondsman of the Crimson Assfro

Post by Liniah »

KITTY!!!!!!!!!! :kwyn
<center><font face="monospace" color=#0099FF font size="-1">one more blue sunny day</font></center>
lordhellion
Wuffle Grand Master

Post by lordhellion »

Yay for fucking Kwyndig!
_No one was ever put in a history book for being a great conformist.
Kwyndig
Grand Marshall of the Imperium
Location: The Orbiting Volcano Lair, high above the surface of Bulldrek

Post by Kwyndig »

lordhellion wrote:Yay for fucking Kwyndig!
Hey hey, not without a few drinks in me first, I'm very body conscious.
kwyndig@yahoo.com This sig for rent, reasonable rates
Moto42
Wuffle Master

Post by Moto42 »

Yay! We've been found by another one!
Hello, I'm a signature VIRUS!
Copy me to your signature to help me grow.
Angel
Bulldrek Pimp
Location: Further from Tubuai Island than any other Bulldrekker, except for maybe Toryu.

Re: The where have you been thread?

Post by Angel »

Serious Paul wrote:So it's been a while. So what have you been doing since 2005?
1. Started working for a very nice company less than a year ago, and the great thing about it is that this company is the kind of company that one stays with for thirty or forty years.

2. Recently, just this past week, my girlfriend and I decided that we should have kind of a break, we're not breaking up, but both of us want a bit of unattachment for a while. It's liberating, uncomfortable, exciting and scary all at the same time.

3. I put my name on the list for a larger apartment within our Co-op, it'll take a couple of years to get a bigger place, but I'm already getting excited about having more space and redecorating.
- member since Sept 13th, 2000
Green-eyed kitten