Liars!

In the SST forum, users are free to discuss philosophy, music, art, religion, sock colour, whatever. It's a haven from the madness of Bulldrek; alternately intellectual and mundane, this is where the controversy takes place.
zemookie
Tasty Human

Liars!

Post by zemookie »

This board was to be dead...I think it was a lie to get people to post. :shock:

Cartman: You can just hang outside in the sun all day tossing a ball around or you can sit at your computer and do something that matters.
WillyGilligan
Wuffle Trainer

Post by WillyGilligan »

I'm starting to feel egg on my face. But I will persevere, oh yes!
Those who can't, teach. Those who can't teach, become critics. They also misapply overly niggling inerpretations of Logical Fallacies in place of arguing anything at all.
zemookie
Tasty Human

Post by zemookie »

*throws some more eggs*

Cartman: You can just hang outside in the sun all day tossing a ball around or you can sit at your computer and do something that matters.
WillyGilligan
Wuffle Trainer

Post by WillyGilligan »

That's about right.
Those who can't, teach. Those who can't teach, become critics. They also misapply overly niggling inerpretations of Logical Fallacies in place of arguing anything at all.
WillyGilligan
Wuffle Trainer

Post by WillyGilligan »

You know, I really do miss the days when front page dominance was a fight. To 'win' you had to have somewhat relevant content in your posts, but that got waved eventually. Now it's sad that there's just two of us at the supposed end. I want my childhood back, damnit!

Yes, I'm Bulldrekking in SST. What are they gonna do, throw me in football jail?
zemookie
Tasty Human

Post by zemookie »

LOL!

Yeah...We are on a sinking ship and all the rats...er...bulldrekers have fled.

*sigh*

WillyGilligan
Wuffle Trainer

Post by WillyGilligan »

Actually, it feels more like being locked in a department store after closing. Just a lot of waiting and passing the time until the guards find you.
zemookie
Tasty Human

Post by zemookie »

yeah. Or detention after school.

Well...I know you will be the winner. Been fun attempting to win. But my drive to be the last post has fizzled.

See ya around...

Ze_mookie :D

WillyGilligan
Wuffle Trainer

Post by WillyGilligan »

You see? Ar has spoken, he wants your Tastys!!

And I understand. I was hoping that some other people would breeze in for a last look, but I guess I really am the last whimper.

Unless Kai was pulling our legs, of course. Then I'm the news anchor caught without pants when his desk gets rolled away. Or something.
JongWK
Bulldrekker

Post by JongWK »

Here.
My country is the world, and my religion is to do good.
-Thomas Paine
WillyGilligan
Wuffle Trainer

Post by WillyGilligan »

Cheers to ya, Jong.
zemookie
Tasty Human

Post by zemookie »

yeah..it is sad when a board dies. But it seems with Livejournal, animalball, freespeech, IRC....They will still be around.

Guess they just figured that is that.

Cheers Guys.

WillyGilligan
Wuffle Trainer

Post by WillyGilligan »

I know, and it's not like there aren't other places to go, but it's not the same. In some ways, that's a benefit. In others, it's a passing of a thing that may never be again. The confluence of people, time and place that happened here was special, and in the end, ephemeral. (I don't get to use that word enough.)
zemookie
Tasty Human

Post by zemookie »

heh. Yeah, I do find it sad. I did like the posts and the personalitys of the board. I know they will be around but I already see the differences in the other boards. Just does not have the right spunk.

WillyGilligan
Wuffle Trainer

Post by WillyGilligan »

Cohen is up in @20 minutes.
zemookie
Tasty Human

Post by zemookie »

I am up till my fiance` gets home. *yawn* which I hope is soon.

WillyGilligan
Wuffle Trainer

Post by WillyGilligan »

Cohen up in Swan Song. Heard it again today, felt appropriate.
Brineshrimp
Bulldrek Pimp

Post by Brineshrimp »

I like hamburgers.
This is my signature. Enjoy
God gave us a penis and a brain, but only enough blood to run one at a time.
Bishop
Grand Marshall of the Imperium

Post by Bishop »

With cheese and bacon. And smoked chipolte mayonaise. :)

And I was here in spirit, just not physcially. I was in Detroit this weekend, visiting family.
Pax Romana, Motherfucker.
Breaker of unbreakable things.
Brineshrimp
Bulldrek Pimp

Post by Brineshrimp »

Poop.
Bishop
Grand Marshall of the Imperium

Post by Bishop »

Poop +1
Pax Romana, Motherfucker.
Breaker of unbreakable things.
Brineshrimp
Bulldrek Pimp

Post by Brineshrimp »

Touche.