Making another thread just cause I can

In the SST forum, users are free to discuss philosophy, music, art, religion, sock colour, whatever. It's a haven from the madness of Bulldrek; alternately intellectual and mundane, this is where the controversy takes place.
Instant Cash
Bondsman of the Crimson Assfro

Making another thread just cause I can

Post by Instant Cash »

Since we are at an end, I am making my own bloody post cause well, I can!

*struts around in his own world*

I am actually very sad by the prospect of Bulldrek closing. I know I am even at fault for this though. A slew of excuses, too busy, too distracted, whatever. Bottom line is, I realize there is nothing I can do about, and in fact shouldn’t.

There is one thing however I have taken from the last 5 years of reading Bulldrek, the friends I have made are priceless. Everyone here, who I have read about, laughed with, laughed at, and even shared some very personal things with. It will always be a remembrance to me, and to who we are. I think Dennis said it earlier where we are not just some people on a website, but Bulldrekkers. Doesn’t mean squat to most of the planet, but to each other, it means a lot. As much as we have bickered, rolled our eyes, made ass comments about one another, we still had a common thread that held us together. Debating, flaming, laughing, hugging, we did it all. The love of chat and having others with similar interests kept us coming back.

CE made a brilliant post on how he has changed through his experiences here. I agree with that and also state that I have changed greatly, for the better I think. I have learned a great deal from everyone here, not just in erroneous facts, but also on different ways of life. I have met many of you and would love to meet you all.

I know I will miss some people, and for that I apologize, but I wanted to personally thank a few.

Jaded: My love, of course has always been there for me and hopefully always will.

Cash: Brudda, my friend on the west coast. You are now and forever always welcome in my home.

Dennis: The things we have done together and experienced can never be duplicated, you will forever live on as my friend.

Veed: I cannot even begin to express the kinship I feel for you. I hope that one day we may spend even more time listening to music and reminiscing. The hospitality and courtesy you always gave to me was, amazing.

Brine: I will forever consider you a close friend. WE just need to get better at contacting one another. ;)

Lin: You are a crack head, but I love ya like a sister. ;)

TwistedSister: There are not words.

Eva: I always hold the memory of the time we had lunch in that Hoorn restaurant as a special time for me. Do not know why, but it is a very fond memory.

Brother Justice: I always held you in high regard, still do.

3278: I always had a….felling about you. That “We have both been there, done that, and know what each other think about” sort of way. Maybe not but I still love hanging out with you, always.

Paul: You are mah nigga, we will never part ways as long as I have a say in it.

Thorn: Jaded and I always love visiting with you. And we look forward to many more get togethers; our carpet is still fluffy. J

Caz: Your game knowledge always blew me away, that and your friendly demeanour. Well until someone pissed you off anyway :D

Eli: Your music is brilliant and I am jealous of your talent. I still hope we can see each other in the future.

Flame: Dude, we totally finished building that grill with pointing and blank stares, we rock. Had a blast with you.

Adam: You have done so much for the community, and also accepting me as your friend. Thank you.

Kai: thank you for all the work you have done keeping this going as long as it has. I cannot say thank you enough to you.

Crazy Elf: You always made me smile, on top of that, you also treated me with respect, which I always thought was cool. Hang in there and keep fighting man.

Bethy: Always liked hearing your views, even though I may have disagreed with them, you where always well spoken and well thought about it….for the most part ;)

Bishop: your are the masta at grilling, I look forward to more get togethers with you.

I know there are people I missed, and I really, really am sorry. However I wanted to get this up before D-Day. I will miss bulldrek more than words can say. It is like brine said, a home. If you all decide to let it go then I will respect that decision. Largely cause I am a slack ass and do not get here as often as I like.

With all that said, I leave with this:

Thank every one of you who have made the last 5 years memorable, fun, and a learning experience.

Cheers!
I want to shoot one of these Church kids and ask them "Where is your god now!"
-Big Jim
Bishop
Grand Marshall of the Imperium

Post by Bishop »

I'm going to be buying a house here sometime soon, I hope. We'll have to have a Bulldrek style house warming-party. :)
Pax Romana, Motherfucker.
Breaker of unbreakable things.
DV8
Evil Incarnate

Post by DV8 »

Back atcha, Josh.
JongWK
Bulldrekker

Post by JongWK »

Am I the only one who feels a little misty eyed?
My country is the world, and my religion is to do good.
-Thomas Paine
Instant Cash
Bondsman of the Crimson Assfro

Post by Instant Cash »

JongWK wrote:Am I the only one who feels a little misty eyed?
No, not the only one, trust me.

Oh and in case all of you didn't know, I keep a LJ, user name is instantcash

go figure ;)
I want to shoot one of these Church kids and ask them "Where is your god now!"
-Big Jim
Jeff Hauze
Wuffle Trainer

Post by Jeff Hauze »

Wait...so the LJ entitled whitedevilsexhaymanwhore isn't yours? I was so sure I was reading the right one.
Screw liquid diamond. I want to be able to fling apartment building sized ingots of extracted metal into space.
WillyGilligan
Wuffle Trainer

Post by WillyGilligan »

JongWK wrote:Good to know we're ending this in Bulldrek style. :lol:

*Grabs Bulldrek's last post and runs away with it*

Mine! It's all mine!!!
No, this is bulldrek style.

PAGE-JACK!!!!
Those who can't, teach. Those who can't teach, become critics. They also misapply overly niggling inerpretations of Logical Fallacies in place of arguing anything at all.