Homosexuality

In the SST forum, users are free to discuss philosophy, music, art, religion, sock colour, whatever. It's a haven from the madness of Bulldrek; alternately intellectual and mundane, this is where the controversy takes place.
Szechuan
No-Life Loser

Post by Szechuan »

Angel wrote:How many people here have had some sort of sexual encounter with a person of the same sex but still consider themselves to be neither gay/lesbian or bi?
There's pictures of me kissing one guy friend [he's full-on gay] and, well, there was mutual tongue action once, with one of my friends' boyfriends, on their third year anniversary. Half-naked in a pool...

At least our SOs were there, so it was really more of a joke..

uh..

yeah. :oops:
Cash
Needs Friends

Post by Cash »

Angel wrote:How many people here have had some sort of sexual encounter with a person of the same sex but still consider themselves to be neither gay/lesbian or bi?

Yup. On a side note, one of my friend's is gay and we're going to this (for "moral support," the dancing, and short lines on rollercoasters). Pity the bastard got sick and isn't going.
<font color=#5c7898>A high I.Q. is like a jeep. You'll still get stuck; you'll just be farther from help when you do.
</font>
crone
Bulldrek Junkie

Post by crone »

Yeah, that's me.

A friend of mine has a theory that there must be some degree of sexual attraction to anyone you actually like. So we tested that - it could be true :)
Terror, like charity, begins at home.
Adam
Freeman of the Crimson Assfro

Post by Adam »

DV8 wrote:Adam and I kissed once. :)
Awww yeah. Bow-chicka!
Crazy Elf
Footman of the Imperium

Post by Crazy Elf »

Me for one.