[ST] UK BDers, I need your assistance, please!

In the SST forum, users are free to discuss philosophy, music, art, religion, sock colour, whatever. It's a haven from the madness of Bulldrek; alternately intellectual and mundane, this is where the controversy takes place.
Gunny
SMITE!™ Grand Master

[ST] UK BDers, I need your assistance, please!

Post by Gunny »

I'm in a fix here. I need to order a yarn from Colinette. This very same hank would cost me $25USD if I could find the fucking thing.

If someone would be so kind, please go through the ordering process just so I would know how much I would need to send you, but don't actually order!!! I'm guessing shipping (from you to me) would probably cost me about $8USD + whatever the cost of the yarn is.

-OR-

Could someone contact them to see if they'll send you a sample of this yarn style colourway? A sample is all I really need, hopefully it'll be of good length, but I'm not opposed to buying a full hank. Hopefully it'll be a little bit cheaper than trying to buy here in the states.
<center><b><font size=1><font color="#FF9900">"Invaders blood marches through my veins, like giant radioactive rubber pants! The pants command me! Do not ignore my veins!" -Zim</font></font></b></center>