France: What the hell is wrong over there?

In the SST forum, users are free to discuss philosophy, music, art, religion, sock colour, whatever. It's a haven from the madness of Bulldrek; alternately intellectual and mundane, this is where the controversy takes place.
Johnny the Bull
Bulldrek Pimp

Post by Johnny the Bull »

3278 wrote:
Johnny the Bull wrote:I'm a Brit.
Aha! That explains it! I've been trying to justify the exceptions to my rule - "Every Australian I've encountered sucks." - and now I can. For a while, to justify Jestyr, I said, "Every /native/ Australian I've encountered sucks." Then I had so say, "Every native Australian I've met /except Johnny/ sucks." Now I don't have to do that! Every Australian that doesn't suck is actually British! Ha!
On those cold loney nights when England lose in the cricket, soccer, rugby... - well, you get the idea - I can always go to sleep with a smile knowing that I'm not related to the Kangaroo fucking jarheads that populate this cultural, intellectual and physical wasteland.
--------------------------------------------
No money, no honey
Cash
Needs Friends

Post by Cash »

3278 wrote:Aha! That explains it! I've been trying to justify the exceptions to my rule - "Every Australian I've encountered sucks." - and now I can. For a while, to justify Jestyr, I said, "Every /native/ Australian I've encountered sucks." Then I had so say, "Every native Australian I've met /except Johnny/ sucks." Now I don't have to do that! Every Australian that doesn't suck is actually British! Ha!
wut?
<font color=#5c7898>A high I.Q. is like a jeep. You'll still get stuck; you'll just be farther from help when you do.
</font>
Johnny the Bull
Bulldrek Pimp

Post by Johnny the Bull »

Cash wrote:
3278 wrote:Aha! That explains it! I've been trying to justify the exceptions to my rule - "Every Australian I've encountered sucks." - and now I can. For a while, to justify Jestyr, I said, "Every /native/ Australian I've encountered sucks." Then I had so say, "Every native Australian I've met /except Johnny/ sucks." Now I don't have to do that! Every Australian that doesn't suck is actually British! Ha!
wut?
I was confused as well. I thought Elle was a native Australian.
--------------------------------------------
No money, no honey
No-Life Loser

Post by 3278 »

Yeah, but her parents aren't, right? That's un-native enough for me. [Although I'd call Adam canadian, and not british. I'm just trying to make my complaints simple!]
crone
Bulldrek Junkie

Post by crone »

3278 wrote:
Johnny the Bull wrote:I'm a Brit.
Aha! That explains it! I've been trying to justify the exceptions to my rule - "Every Australian I've encountered sucks." - and now I can. For a while, to justify Jestyr, I said, "Every /native/ Australian I've encountered sucks." Then I had so say, "Every native Australian I've met /except Johnny/ sucks." Now I don't have to do that! Every Australian that doesn't suck is actually British! Ha!

hey!
Terror, like charity, begins at home.
No-Life Loser

Post by 3278 »

Damn, you're right. So now I just have to list off the Aussies that suck by name? What a pain in the ass.
lorg
Wuffle Master

Post by lorg »

1 down 19,913,144 or so to go.
Subversive Agent
Bulldrekker

Post by Subversive Agent »

Can't we just drop the bomb on everybody else?
_<font color=#5c7898>"The most dangerous man, to any government, is the man who is able to think things out for himself, without regard to the prevailing superstitions and taboos. Almost inevitably he comes to the conclusion that the government he lives under is dishonest, insane and intolerable, and so, if he is romantic, he tries to change it. And even if he is not romantic personally he is very apt to spread discontent among those that are."
H.L. Mencken
Crazy Elf
Footman of the Imperium

Post by Crazy Elf »

Every native Australian sucks, eh? Well you just pretend I said something witty and take that back.
No-Life Loser

Post by 3278 »

Case in point.
Anguirel
Freeman of the Crimson Assfro

Post by Anguirel »

What about Fortune? I thought he was pretty groovy. I'm not sure how Aussie he is, other than living there, though...
complete. dirty. whore.
_Patience said: Ang, you are truly a font of varied and useful information.
IRC Fun:
<Reika> What a glorious way to die.
<Jackal> What are you, Klingon?
<Reika> Worse, a paladin.
<Jackal> We're all fucked.
Crazy Elf
Footman of the Imperium

Post by Crazy Elf »

3278 wrote:Case in point.
It's really sad how you fear my beauty.