List-o-Drekkers-to-be-fucked

In the SST forum, users are free to discuss philosophy, music, art, religion, sock colour, whatever. It's a haven from the madness of Bulldrek; alternately intellectual and mundane, this is where the controversy takes place.
JetPlane
Wuffle Student

List-o-Drekkers-to-be-fucked

Post by JetPlane »

A sub-sect of Angel's thread, so here we go. I'll go first.

Bulldrekkers I would lay if given the chance(as in, both single, right circumstances, etc.) in no particular order:
1. Deev
2. Eva
3. 32
4. Elf
5. Adam

There ya have it. Who's next?

{EDIT} Well, fuck. A.H. already got it, but mine has the cooler title, so I'm willing to fight for it.
To be loved, you must be lovable.
Serious Paul
Devil

Post by Serious Paul »

It seems that by answering this, its sort of anticlimatic. I think I'll hang onto my own answers for now, and see what people post.
ak404
Wuffle Grand Master

Post by ak404 »

Fuck, you people have lists?!
"There is surely nothing other than the single purpose of the present moment. A man's whole life is a succession of moment after moment. If one fully understands the present moment, there will be nothing else to do, and nothing left to pursue." - Yamamoto Tsunetomo
Serious Paul
Devil

Post by Serious Paul »

A list? Not per say.

I mean there's a good chance I'd stick my weenie in any hole provided there was lubricant. I mean, thats what I do.
Johnny the Bull
Bulldrek Pimp

Post by Johnny the Bull »

Serious Paul wrote:A list? Not per say.

I mean there's a good chance I'd stick my weenie in any hole provided there was lubricant. I mean, thats what I do.
*Places rubber vagina over the scrap disposal unit.*

Rut away! :D
--------------------------------------------
No money, no honey
Eva
Baron of the Crimson Assfro

Post by Eva »

I'm seriously damn monogamous now, but the only person on my Lay List is Marius, and has been for a while now. I would /love/ to be around Jet on a regular basis and flirt my head off with her because I think we're on the same attraction wavelength (if that makes sense). And I've always had a weak spot for the Elf, but am not sure what would come of that.
One time I built a matter transporter, but things got screwed up (long story, lol) and I ended up turning into a kind of half-human, half-housefly monstrosity.
No-Life Loser

Post by 3278 »

Being the take-charge alpha-male that I am, I've already gone ahead and started fucking the people on my list. Still a few left to go:

1. Angel
2. JetPlane
3. Gunny

I think that covers it. I'd probably have sex with Sam, but that'd be rude. ;) She couldn't handle me, anyway.
Van Der Litreb
Bulldrek Pimp

Post by Van Der Litreb »

This is going to piss you off, 32 (which, of course, is why I'm bringing it up), but I'm afraid Dennis is one step ahead of you. :)
\m/
Eva

Post by Eva »

Actually, aren't Dennis and Megan tied?
One time I built a matter transporter, but things got screwed up (long story, lol) and I ended up turning into a kind of half-human, half-housefly monstrosity.
Eva

Post by Eva »

Oh, no wait, I forgot one. You're right, Claus. :o)
Angel
Bulldrek Pimp
Location: Further from Tubuai Island than any other Bulldrekker, except for maybe Toryu.

Post by Angel »

When I first came to BD I had a thing for Cash,and NicAaron, but that’s in the past…

1. Elf – The whole Mr. Mysterioso thing, kinda attractive, but would I ever walk again?
2. Gunny – no comment
3. 32 – It would be kinda incestous since he is the quintessential “big Brother” type. :)
4. Jet – She seems like she’d be a good kisser, in a couple of ways.

In a related way, but not about me, I would like to be there when 32 and AK404 release the sexual tension between the two of them. :)
- member since Sept 13th, 2000
Green-eyed kitten
No-Life Loser

Post by 3278 »

Eva wrote:Oh, no wait, I forgot one.
:lol :lol :lol Ahem. Sorry. It's just, no matter who you forgot, that's funny. :lol
Eva

Post by Eva »

Angel wrote:In a related way, but not about me, I would like to be there when 32 and AK404 release the sexual tension between the two of them. :)
That's funny. :o)
No-Life Loser

Post by 3278 »

Van Der Litreb wrote:This is going to piss you off, 32 (which, of course, is why I'm bringing it up), but I'm afraid Dennis is one step ahead of you. :)
Then I'd better get to work. :evil :D

Personally, I think it's only logical that Angel, Jet and I have the First Ever Bulldrek Threesome. [Let me think. Yeah. Should be the first, I think.] We're all on each other's lists; it's only reasonable. "Logic demands that we get it on, ladies. Come to 32."

[edit]Oh, Jet, you've left off Angel! I assure you, it's an omission you'd regret.[/edit]
DV8
Evil Incarnate

Post by DV8 »

Eva wrote:Oh, no wait, I forgot one. You're right, Claus. :o)
No, by my calculations, we're still tied.
No-Life Loser

Post by 3278 »

Eva wrote:I'm seriously damn monogamous now, but the only person on my Lay List is Marius, and has been for a while now.
I'm fairly certain he'd take you up on that, but I don't think he bought my "I got lead poisoning from scraping paint" story.

Anyway, I'd lay him, if he were a girl.
Patience
Bulldrek Pusher

Post by Patience »

Angel wrote: 4. Jet – She seems like she’d be a good kisser, in a couple of ways.
....*headtilt* what makes you think so? :conf
_
<b>Thorn said:</b> Patience really does rock!!
<b>CykoSpin said:</b> Every time I see Patience (that is, a post by Patience), I think of the Iron Maiden song "Can I Play With Madness". I don't really know why, though; for whatever reason, I just do.
Cash
Needs Friends

Post by Cash »

had a thing
Ouch! :D
<font color=#5c7898>A high I.Q. is like a jeep. You'll still get stuck; you'll just be farther from help when you do.
</font>
Kitt
Baron of the Imperium

Post by Kitt »

I haven't had a *list* so to speak, nor do I have any logical reasoning for wanting to jump into bed with the people to follow, but it's always been a thought in the back of my mind. Any reasoning that I can give, I will. In no particular order:

>Gunny: the purveyor of Bulldrek Boobs
>Serious Paul
>Lord Hellion: I believe his Mark Paul Glosselaar avatar was from "The College Years" and that takes balls
>Eva
>Lin: There is nobody in this entire world as friggin adorable
>Daki: Because nobody can resist a couch-hurling Cary Elwes
>MooCow: Because...Oh come on, don't let your mind wander there!
>Sin: because it would just be wrong
>DV8: because he seems to be like my friend Mike, while looking like one of the guys at the theatre I regularly audition at and get screwed over by, so it makes sense.
>Cash: because I relate to the short jokes...a lot...

There's probably more that I'm forgetting, but then, being early morning and not being awake makes me a little forgetful.
Real life quotes, courtesy of the PetsHotel:
"Drop it, you pervert!"
"Ma'am? Ma'am! You are very round."
"It's a hump-a-palooza today."
"Everybody get away from the poop bucket!"
Angel
Bulldrek Pimp
Location: Further from Tubuai Island than any other Bulldrekker, except for maybe Toryu.

Post by Angel »

Patience wrote:
Angel wrote: 4. Jet &#8211; She seems like she&#8217;d be a good kisser, in a couple of ways.
....*headtilt* what makes you think so? :conf
Her posts, her personality, her picture(s). Jet looks sensually feminine, in the most enjoyable way.
Cash wrote:
had a thing
Ouch! :D
:p
Lin: There is nobody in this entire world as friggin adorable
I totally agree, that's why I couldn't bring myself to put her on my list, I'd feel dirty.
- member since Sept 13th, 2000
Green-eyed kitten
Patience
Bulldrek Pusher

Post by Patience »

Angel wrote:
Her posts, her personality, her picture(s). Jet looks sensually feminine, in the most enjoyable way.
Fair enough. :roll
_
<b>CykoSpin said:</b> Every time I see Patience (that is, a post by Patience), I think of the Iron Maiden song "Can I Play With Madness". I don't really know why, though; for whatever reason, I just do.
Anguirel
Freeman of the Crimson Assfro

Post by Anguirel »

MooCOw, because he is a pretty lady. Oh, wait, no he's not. :P

As a side note: Szechuan's List of people whose legs he'd hump (if nothing else). :D
complete. dirty. whore.
_Patience said: Ang, you are truly a font of varied and useful information.
IRC Fun:
<Reika> What a glorious way to die.
<Jackal> What are you, Klingon?
<Reika> Worse, a paladin.
<Jackal> We're all fucked.
mrmooky
Wuffle Student

Post by mrmooky »

*Adds Sowhat to the list*
Moulsari
Tasty Human

Post by Moulsari »

How do you figure? Dennis has four on his "conquered" list, Megan has four too?

And out of curiosity, which "one" did you forget, Eva?
Jeff Hauze
Wuffle Trainer

Post by Jeff Hauze »

Moulsari wrote:
How do you figure? Dennis has four on his "conquered" list, Megan has four too?

And out of curiosity, which "one" did you forget, Eva?
Yes, four for both.
Screw liquid diamond. I want to be able to fling apartment building sized ingots of extracted metal into space.
Ghotty
Bulldrekker

Post by Ghotty »

Well, unfortunately for me, none of the Drekkers really intrest me that much. Hmm, I'll give it a try...

Uh, the only thing I can figure is:

Gunny: Because she get's /viewed/ so much. And she seems like a nice savage fuck(I think we covered that previously).

Now, if I was a faggot, and wanted to ream some ass, I'd definitely have to take Three-Two and Elf to town. Because they're such sick fuckers.

Oh, and Cain, but that'd just be a hatefuck.
Allahu Akbar
Subversive Agent
Bulldrekker

Post by Subversive Agent »

Ghotty wrote:Well, unfortunately for me, none of the Drekkers really intrest me that much. Hmm, I'll give it a try...

Gunny: Because she get's /viewed/ so much. And she seems like a nice savage fuck(I think we covered that previously).

Now, if I was a faggot, and wanted to ream some ass, I'd definitely have to take Three-Two and Elf to town. Because they're such sick fuckers.

Not even a quickie for me?! :cry
_<font color=#5c7898>"The most dangerous man, to any government, is the man who is able to think things out for himself, without regard to the prevailing superstitions and taboos. Almost inevitably he comes to the conclusion that the government he lives under is dishonest, insane and intolerable, and so, if he is romantic, he tries to change it. And even if he is not romantic personally he is very apt to spread discontent among those that are."
H.L. Mencken
Salvation122
Grand Marshall of the Imperium

Post by Salvation122 »

I seriously need to start mackin' some more.
Ghotty
Bulldrekker

Post by Ghotty »

Subversive Agent wrote:
Ghotty wrote:Well, unfortunately for me, none of the Drekkers really intrest me that much. Hmm, I'll give it a try...

Not even a quickie for me?! :cry
Oh, whiney bitch. You wouldn't cry so much with my cock rammed down your throat.

Addedum:
Sa and Adam are now on my "If I were gay, drekkers I'd fuck".
Allahu Akbar
Coasini
Tasty Human

Post by Coasini »

1. JetPlane
2. JetPlane
3. JetPlane
(Rinse, repeat)
laughing Monkey
Bulldrek Junkie

Post by laughing Monkey »

I'll fuck anything that moves!
Sorry...Blue Velvet moment. *wanders back to her work*
_ The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?</hr>
JetPlane
Wuffle Student

Post by JetPlane »

Yeah, I'll throw in Angel and Coasini. Time-honored beauties I totally forgot to include.

Angel would be nice and sensual sex definitely and I love that with women.
JetPlane
Wuffle Student

Post by JetPlane »

3278 wrote: Personally, I think it's only logical that Angel, Jet and I have the First Ever Bulldrek Threesome. [Let me think. Yeah. Should be the first, I think.] We're all on each other's lists; it's only reasonable. "Logic demands that we get it on, ladies. Come to 32."
While, that would be beautiful, I actually would love a 3-some with you and Eva, or possibly you and Dennis. I'm open. :)
UncleJoseph
Wuffle Initiate

Post by UncleJoseph »

Hmm....

Jet and Gunny...gotta love girls with attitude...
If you take away their comforts, people are just like any other animal.
Patience
Bulldrek Pusher

Post by Patience »

JetPlane wrote:While, that would be beautiful, I actually would love a 3-some with you and Eva, or possibly you and Dennis. I'm open. :)
I'm pretty sure that we can have a pay site set up in under 20 minutes. Give us notice, will you? :lol
_
Buzzed
Bulldrek Junkie

Post by Buzzed »

Ha! JetPlane is back, err i\I mean never left! And here we all shed a tear about your dramatic leaving thread.

You are such a mean person.
_
Toon
Bulldrek Junkie
Location: Stuck to the grate right outside the sewage treatment plant.

Post by Toon »

My list is short: None.

Y'see, I really don't get anything out of sexual acts unless I have an actual strong emotional attachment to the woman I'm with. Believe me, I've tried. It doesn't work out that well at all. At least not for me.

As for bulldrekkers I'd be interested in developing a strong emotional attachment with, I can only think of one at the moment, I'm already emotionally attached to her and it would seem that it has become an exercise in futility on my part.
_There are some who say that Time is itself a hammer: that each slow second marks another tap that makes big rocks into little rocks, waterfalls into canyons, cliffs into beaches.
There are some who say that Time is instead a blade. They see the dance of its razored tip, poised like a venomous snake, forever ready to slay faster than the eye can see.
And there are some who say that Time is both hammer and blade.
They say the hammer is a sculptor's mallet, and the blade is a sculptor's chisel: that each stroke is a refinement, a perfecting, a discovery of truth and beauty within what would otherwise be blank and lifeless stone.
And I name this saying wisdom.
JetPlane
Wuffle Student

Post by JetPlane »

Buzzed wrote:Ha! JetPlane is back, err i\I mean never left! And here we all shed a tear about your dramatic leaving thread.

You are such a mean person.
Thankfully, things switched around dramatically and keep doing so which is irritating, but I'm becoming all the more accustomed to it.

Oh, and if it makes you feel any better, I missed you.
Alareth
Bulldrek Pusher

Post by Alareth »

Damn, can't get any in real life. Can't get any on imaginary lists. My life sucks.
Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
"Society without religion is like a psychopath without a gun"
Instant Cash
Bondsman of the Crimson Assfro

Post by Instant Cash »

Pretty much anyone who is willing. :D
I want to shoot one of these Church kids and ask them "Where is your god now!"
-Big Jim
laughing Monkey
Bulldrek Junkie

Pretty much anyone who is willing.
Small list huh? :p
_ The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?</hr>
Cash
Needs Friends

Post by Cash »

Nope, pretty large list. The other people just don't know it. :D
<font color=#5c7898>A high I.Q. is like a jeep. You'll still get stuck; you'll just be farther from help when you do.
</font>
laughing Monkey
Bulldrek Junkie

Nope, pretty large list. The other people just don't know it. Grin
:lol
Serious Paul
Devil

Post by Serious Paul »

Kitt wrote:>Serious Paul
In the immortal words of Ice Cube:

"I am down for whatever."

Okay I know some people are taking this way too seriously, so I hope they won't continue to be bent out of shape-I think this is meant in good fun.

My own list is sort of divided into catergories-unlike so many others I think you'll see my rhyme or reason very clearly....

Most Athletic And the first place medal goes to Eva! But I don't think that if she was willing to do something this unspeakable with me, that I would. Sorry but anyplace that 32 and DV8 have been ruins me. Still I am willing to bet Eva would wear just about anyone here out. I feel sorry for her man. :D

Most Unobtainable Jet plane gets the gold! She way too much reminds of that Chasing Amy flick. She's that girl. She likes other girls, she looks good in men's or womens clothing and she is smarter than the average bear!

Best Dressed Don't ask me why but I seem to think of Sam as a snappy dresser. I'd have to kill Adam of course, but she'd be fun to take out if I were given that opportunity.

Girl you'd bring home to Mom MissTeja has already met my mother in law. She's the woman with the master plan. Plus she has nice boobs! BOOBIES!

Best Avatar as a teaser goes to Moulsari. I have a thing for women like her.....I'll be quiet now. :)

Devil in the red Dress Kitt caught my eye. Yeah, mhh hmmm.

Most likely to let me cry afterwards and feel good about it Thorn wins the gold. Of course I'd likely be crying because Caz would be slow basting my intestines over an open fire. I'd love to get to go out as a couple with them, and my own other half. Dinner some drinks, and kids! Maybe a park! (See I am not always thinking of sex....okay I really do, but I mean I have an Encphalon that manages that...)

Gets my vote for time tested sex appeal Angel! Its because I associatte the name, but so what? She's make me feel used!

For a sure thing call Liniah. From what little we have talked about sex, I guarentee that she'd show you a good time, or die trying. :)

Most likely to boil my rabbit afterwards Gunny. You know why! :) (Damn rabbit hater!)

Most likely to sacrifice my fat ass afterwards Pistons. Plus I hear she's like all married and stuff. Damn jealous possevive husbands.... :)

Gets my vote because Crone! Hah you made the list! Now you have to reply! :crack

That all said I am pretty sure if there were a female who was clean, willing and available there is little likelyhood that I would say no. Like Instant Cash my Manwhore juices are high, and my brains belwo the belt.

The Diclaimer The views expressed in this post while semiserious are not meant to be offensive. If they concern you, please feel free to ask me to edit or remove them. ALso think of me when you're having sex next. I know I am.
Salvation122
Grand Marshall of the Imperium

Post by Salvation122 »

Serious Paul wrote:Jet plane gets the gold! She way too much reminds of that Chasing Amy flick. She's that girl.
For truth.
Eva

Post by Eva »

Serious Paul wrote:Most Athletic And the first place medal goes to Eva! But I don't think that if she was willing to do something this unspeakable with me, that I would. Sorry but anyplace that 32 and DV8 have been ruins me. Still I am willing to bet Eva would wear just about anyone here out. I feel sorry for her man. :D
That's the most offensive compliment I've had in a long time. Nice work, Paul! :o)
Serious Paul
Devil

Post by Serious Paul »

:)

Nice to know I haven't lost my touch. Paul moves quickly to try and save

"Those are nice shoes."

"Your ass looks great in those jeans."

"Have you lost weight?"

"I love that lipstick, brings out your eyes!" :aww
Eva

Post by Eva »

Respectively: I'm wearing some ragged-ass Chucks, ya damn right, I did actually, and lipstick?
Liniah
Bondsman of the Crimson Assfro

Post by Liniah »

Serious Paul wrote:For a sure thing call Liniah.

:wideeyes

I'm not that much of a whore, daymn.
<center><font face="monospace" color=#0099FF font size="-1">one more blue sunny day</font></center>