Thoughts about BDers

In the SST forum, users are free to discuss philosophy, music, art, religion, sock colour, whatever. It's a haven from the madness of Bulldrek; alternately intellectual and mundane, this is where the controversy takes place.
Angel
Bulldrek Pimp
Location: Further from Tubuai Island than any other Bulldrekker, except for maybe Toryu.

Thoughts about BDers

Post by Angel »

This post is mostly inspired by JetPlane’s thread, with her saying that she is leaving it once again got me thinking about someone on BD. From time to time I find myself thinking/imagining/fantasizing about various people here, and whether it’s about JetPlane, Elf, Adam AND Sam, 32 AND AK404 ( :) ), or about twenty other people, I think I have come to the point where I know (or think I know) enough about some folks here to have a mental image of them.

I guess I have always been content with knowing a certain amount and then imagining the rest, maybe it’s the fantasy of it, who knows?

Are there any other folks here that have mental images of other BDers that they’ve not yet met? Or….. of those people that have met other BDers, did your preconceptions live up to the real thing once you met whomever it was you met from Bulldrek?

Also, if you do have ideas of other BDers, what are they, and of whom?
- member since Sept 13th, 2000
Green-eyed kitten
MooCow
Orbital Cow Gunner

Post by MooCow »

I'm pretty sure none of you actually exist......
_
Cain is a Whore
Instant Cash is a Slut
Instant Cash
Bondsman of the Crimson Assfro

Re: Thoughts about BDers

Post by Instant Cash »

Angel wrote: Are there any other folks here that have mental images of other BDers that they’ve not yet met? Or….. of those people that have met other BDers, did your preconceptions live up to the real thing once you met whomever it was you met from Bulldrek?

Also, if you do have ideas of other BDers, what are they, and of whom?
I do but I know they are wrong. Which is why I love the pictures section. It lets me see who I am talking to.

Though nothing can beat meeting face to face. The gatherings that we have had are some of the most memorable I have had. In a good way.
I want to shoot one of these Church kids and ask them "Where is your god now!"
-Big Jim
Adam
Freeman of the Crimson Assfro

Re: Thoughts about BDers

Post by Adam »

Angel wrote:Adam AND Sam
I was always taught to share. . .

Most of the BDers I've met IRL have been more or less like I figured them to be or like they portrayed themselves online. Some of them I liked more than I thought I would, some less. Some of them I'd love to see frequently, some I don't want to see at all - and that's cool, that's normal, and I'm sure others feel the same about me.
Eliahad
Squire of the Crimson Assfro

Post by Eliahad »

He thinks I smell.
Chocolate sauce on a buttery nipple. *Bliss*
Serious Paul
Devil

Post by Serious Paul »

Nobody fantasizes about me? Damn it! More sex, more violence!
MooCow
Orbital Cow Gunner

Post by MooCow »

I fantasize about you paul. All the time.
_
Cain is a Whore
Instant Cash is a Slut
Szechuan
No-Life Loser

Post by Szechuan »

I was going to hump Paul's leg until I saw how big he was. I opted for Adam instead, because he's less intimidating. Plus, if either wanted buttsex, I'd at least have a chance of assuming the pitcher role with Adam around. :D
MissTeja
Wuffle Grand Master

Post by MissTeja »

Angel, I can't say that it's the same now, as I know what they look like at the current time, but before I met/saw Paul, Gunny, and BigJim - well, I had all of them completely envisioned differently. Paul was this tall, skinny dude who wore glasses and looked about 10 years older than he should have. Gunny was a dark-haired girl who was much younger than I later found out she is. Jim was this heavy-set 40 year old guy with a big beard.

Funny how your mind warps things with no guidance. :p
To the entire world, you may be one single person, but to one person, you may be the entire world.
Thorn
Wuffle Student

Post by Thorn »

I remember we had a discussion, way waaayyy back on the e-groups Bulldrek, after we got bounced from DSF, about what we all thought everyone looked like. I don't remember much, but I do remember that everyone thought Liniah had longer, blondish hair, and that I had short dark hair.
_<font color=red size=2>Just wait until I finish knitting this row.</font>
Alareth
Bulldrek Pusher

Post by Alareth »

First time I got to see what several of your looked like was here.

For others it was the '01 Gencon.
Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
"Society without religion is like a psychopath without a gun"
Liniah

Post by Liniah »

Thorn wrote:I remember we had a discussion, way waaayyy back on the e-groups Bulldrek, after we got bounced from DSF, about what we all thought everyone looked like. I don't remember much, but I do remember that everyone thought Liniah had longer, blondish hair, and that I had short dark hair.
Well, I did at the time. :cool

Oh, and Moo's a pretty lady. :D
<center><font face="monospace" color=#0099FF font size="-1">one more blue sunny day</font></center>
FlakJacket
Orbital Cow Private

Post by FlakJacket »

Only after you've smoked enough. :p
The 86 Rules of Boozing

75. Beer makes you mellow, champagne makes you silly, wine makes you dramatic, tequila makes you felonious.
Nash
Tasty Human

Post by Nash »

I have somewhat disoriented pictures of some of the BDers here. I make odd mental lists of whom, if given the chance, I would have sex with, who I'd avoid and/or whom I'd like to be my next door neighbor, best friend, or coffee shop acquaintance.

Everytime I see a picture of Deev, for instance, I'm always surprised. There's something about his face that is entirely out of balance with the mental picture I get in the times where I see no pictures of him.

I have a very ambiguous, shadowy pictures of Elf. I've heard his voice on the phone, so I just sort of imagine that he has a very simple, frank face and has an odd, distinctive walk, maybe like an oblong gallop.

I picture Angel as fleshy. Not too thin, with that sort of milk-white skin, maybe brown hair, probably long.

32 has to have glasses, probably a triangular shaped face, probably regular stubble, jeans or swim trunks.

The rest of you I've more or less seen, so I have no thoughts on how you looked because that was all dropped a while ago once I saw your pictures.

But, yeah.
"I just don't want to die without a few scars, I say. It's nothing any more to have a beautiful stock body. You see those cars that are completely stock cherry, right out of a dealer's showroom in 1955, I always think, what a waste."-Palahniuk
JetPlane
Wuffle Student

Post by JetPlane »

(I need to stop forgetting to log out of my character name.)
To be loved, you must be lovable.
Ancient History
Demon

Post by Ancient History »

Pictures of all of you in real life surprise the Hell out of me. And the thought of JetPlane making up lists of Bulldrekker's she'd have sex with is damn near scary.
JetPlane
Wuffle Student

Post by JetPlane »

Come on. You can't be the only freak on the board who has never seen pictures of a fellow BDer or just been so interested in their personality that you'd wonder what it'd be like to sleep with them.

I can /not/ be the only person who's done this.
To be loved, you must be lovable.
Ancient History
Demon

I've never gotten beyond "Gee, Gunny looks hot (and Daki can squish me)" and "Reika sounds like a nice person."
Johnny the Bull
Bulldrek Pimp

Post by Johnny the Bull »

As a young bull I always thought a cow like Moo would be something good to shag. Then I realised he was an /ugly ugly ugly/ man in a cow patterned hat and not a cow at all.

Disappointed? You bet.
--------------------------------------------
No money, no honey
Jeff Hauze
Wuffle Trainer

Post by Jeff Hauze »

JetPlane wrote:Come on. You can't be the only freak on the board who has never seen pictures of a fellow BDer or just been so interested in their personality that you'd wonder what it'd be like to sleep with them.

Absolutely not. Now in one case, I can plead out, since I have slept with one of the Bulldrekkers. I could also probably plead out on two other cases, considering that a surprising majority of the board believes I've slept with two other Bulldrekkers.

But yeah, I'll shag the East German volleyball babe Bethyaga and that sexy little Asian man Brineshrimp in a heartbeat. :D

Though I have to admit, out of all the Bulldrekkers, it's the ones I've known the least that surprised me the most. Sure, I met 32 first, before the AE revelation, but he didn't surprise me that much in appearance. I think his car shocked me more than his appearance. Down in my neck of the woods, a Pontiac just made you a real poser. Then again, his particular former Pontiac was a freaking monster.

Most surprising for me? That's a hard one. Flakjacket was a huge freaking shock. The floral prints and khakis I would have more imagined belonging to Brineshrimp or possibly MooCow. I was sure that I would be meeting either a particularly snobby tweed jacket Oxford don or a London gutterpunk punter. Either way, I never figured in the mobile Hawaii/Jack Lloyd factor.

Runner up on the most surprising appearance was actually Nexusvoid. I mean, I spoke with him via email quite a bit and then AIM, but I never had this perception of one of the biggest, scariest looking Eye-Talian boys from Philly-hood who somehow managed to combine with Run DMC genetically. I saw this little Philly skater-skitcher with a hell of a habit for tagging and a mouth on him that brought trouble far bigger than his size could handle. I was sort of right on the first, and most definitely right on the second. ;)

The second runner up award absolutely has to go to Cash. I have to admit, I kept picturing a rather short (at least that was right), very lean Western European version of the Devil in the Black Suit. Sort of a combination of Stephen Alzis, a young Johnny Cash, and a bit of Stephen Dorf in one expensive looking, post-modern style black three piece suit. Why? Who knows.
Screw liquid diamond. I want to be able to fling apartment building sized ingots of extracted metal into space.
Jeff Hauze
Wuffle Trainer

Post by Jeff Hauze »

Oh, and I forgot Instant Cash. I could never get the image of IC as a DJ out of my head, so all I could picture was Rob Gordon from High Fidelity played by John Cusack, with the exception that he had the voice of the actual Britisth character from the novel as well as his manner of dialogue.
Screw liquid diamond. I want to be able to fling apartment building sized ingots of extracted metal into space.
Eliahad
Squire of the Crimson Assfro

Post by Eliahad »

Let's face it, Flame and I are rather, uh, normal looking, and probably come off that way in our posts too.
Moulsari
Tasty Human

Post by Moulsari »

The first people I met from Bulldrek were, in this order, Sam, Harvey/Mark, and Dennis. And they were all exactly as I envisioned them. Later, Eva too was just the way I thought she would be, though only now is my idea of her not matching up to how I originally envisioned her.

And that's all I've met from BD. And I don't have a problem with it being that way. ;)
Cash
Needs Friends

Post by Cash »

The second runner up award absolutely has to go to Cash. I have to admit, I kept picturing a rather short (at least that was right), very lean Western European version of the Devil in the Black Suit. Sort of a combination of Stephen Alzis, a young Johnny Cash, and a bit of Stephen Dorf in one expensive looking, post-modern style black three piece suit. Why? Who knows.
:lol Wow, I'll take that as a compliment. The real me is sadly much more mundane.
<font color=#5c7898>A high I.Q. is like a jeep. You'll still get stuck; you'll just be farther from help when you do.
</font>
Angel
Bulldrek Pimp
Location: Further from Tubuai Island than any other Bulldrekker, except for maybe Toryu.

Post by Angel »

JetPlane wrote:Come on. You can't be the only freak on the board who has never seen pictures of a fellow BDer or just been so interested in their personality that you'd wonder what it'd be like to sleep with them.

Nope, you're not the only one.
Sophia Loren wrote:&#8220;Sex appeal is 50% what you've got and 50% what people think you've got.&#8221;
Last edited by Angel on Sun Aug 15, 2004 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Green-eyed kitten
Cash
Needs Friends

Post by Cash »

No, she's not...
<font color=#5c7898>A high I.Q. is like a jeep. You'll still get stuck; you'll just be farther from help when you do.
</font>
Jeff Hauze
Wuffle Trainer

Post by Jeff Hauze »

Yeah, Cash dreams about me all the time. Even though we met, he just can't get enough. ;)
Cash
Needs Friends

Post by Cash »

Ooohhhhhh, 4-4 time. *shudder of exctasy*

*runs off for a cold shower*
</font>
Van Der Litreb
Bulldrek Pimp

Post by Van Der Litreb »

I have dirty dreams about myself all the time.
\m/
Kitt
Baron of the Imperium

Post by Kitt »

MWAHAHA. Sorry. But yeah, Jet isn't the only one who has a "list-o-Drekkers-to-be-fucked" whether in the literal sense or not.
Real life quotes, courtesy of the PetsHotel:
"Drop it, you pervert!"
"Ma'am? Ma'am! You are very round."
"It's a hump-a-palooza today."
"Everybody get away from the poop bucket!"
Angel
Bulldrek Pimp

Post by Angel »

"list-o-Drekkers-to-be-fucked"
Fess-up time, who is on who's list, past, present, or future?

I can't go first, I'm a coward.
Green-eyed kitten
Daki
No-Life Loser

Post by Daki »

And for those too nervous to say who is on the list, make a new account and post under that.
sinsual

Post by sinsual »

I am not certain how far off my concept of Caz and Thorn were. They were exactly as I envisioned them, in personality as well as appearance, but were restrained a tad due to the parent factor, which I had envisioned as well.

Jaded is exactly what I had envisioned both in personality and appearance from the descriptions I had heard. Ic on the other hand I had the DJ concept, and the yuppie image, but honestly, its like I told Jaded lastnight, IC is an 80's era Goth, when it was cool to be goth without the angst and the victorian lace. When you didn't have to have the black eyeliner, when it was more about your presence of being rather then the total visual package. Last night brought back lots of old skool memories of early clubbing both in his choice of music and the ambiance of his presence.

Moo also was as I envisioned, though a touch more volume enhanced vocally then I expected :)

Big Jim, wasn't what I expected, nor as I remembered from the BBQ. Not sure if I could put it in any type of sensible discription, but he had that college boy/up and coming yuppie without the tight assedness which is cool.

Daki, was as bad ass as I imagined, but I saw a side of Daki lastnight that made me think even more of him as a person. He is very much as he comes across on the net, but has the type of presence that can make a person at ease with his size. You never forget for an instant the contained power within him, but it is contained in a casual manner that makes you realise, he isn't posing.

Gunny...I still think her best feature is her eyes. Sue me, I can't help it. She too was very much as I imagined, she reminds me very much of a younger version of a very good friend of mine. So it was really nice to see I wasn't wrong.

Flak, well my first meeting of Flak was at the BBQ, and though I had read some fo his posts, I really hadn't put together a mental image of him. I am glad I got to spend time with him enough for him to quit slowing his talking down for us yanks :)

I will reserve comments for the list of drekkers for the new thread that was started, but no Jet you are not alone in those mental wanderings.
www.evieshope.com
No infant should have Eye Cancer...
sinsual

Post by sinsual »

burp
Last edited by sinsual on Mon Aug 16, 2004 11:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
www.evieshope.com
Instant Cash

Post by Instant Cash »

Jeff wrote:Oh, and I forgot Instant Cash. I could never get the image of IC as a DJ out of my head, so all I could picture was Rob Gordon from High Fidelity played by John Cusack, with the exception that he had the voice of the actual Britisth character from the novel as well as his manner of dialogue.
w00t! I am John Cussack with a british accent! Oh...um...hi. :D

I hope when you finally did meet me it wasn't that much of a let down after that mental iimage. ;)
sinsual wrote: IC on the other hand I had the DJ concept, and the yuppie image, but honestly, its like I told Jaded lastnight, IC is an 80's era Goth, when it was cool to be goth without the angst and the victorian lace. When you didn't have to have the black eyeliner, when it was more about your presence of being rather then the total visual package. Last night brought back lots of old skool memories of early clubbing both in his choice of music and the ambiance of his presence.
Right, so now I feel old. :D
-Big Jim
Cash
Needs Friends

Post by Cash »

w00t! I am John Cussack with a british accent!
Mrowr!
</font>
sinsual

Post by sinsual »

Instant Cash wrote:
Right, so now I feel old. :D
Just a man born a bit late for his time is all :)
www.evieshope.com
Patience
Bulldrek Pusher

Post by Patience »

Nash wrote:The rest of you I've more or less seen, so I have no thoughts on how you looked because that was all dropped a while ago once I saw your pictures.
Mwahahahaha! *swirls concealing cloak over half-masked face*
:p
_
<b>Thorn said:</b> Patience really does rock!!
<b>CykoSpin said:</b> Every time I see Patience (that is, a post by Patience), I think of the Iron Maiden song "Can I Play With Madness". I don't really know why, though; for whatever reason, I just do.
Instant Cash

Post by Instant Cash »

Wait, I just realized sin mentioned I had an ambiance with my pressence.

Cool, never had that before. :D
-Big Jim
Serious Paul
Devil

Post by Serious Paul »

I've thought about Bulldrek, now I need a shower.
Thorn
Wuffle Student

Post by Thorn »

Serious Paul wrote:I've thought about Bulldrek, now I need a shower.
Hey pal - don't blame the victim there.... ;)
_<font color=red size=2>Just wait until I finish knitting this row.</font>
JongWK
Bulldrekker

Post by JongWK »

Maybe I don't post enough for people to have an image of me, but does anyone have one?

Just curious.
My country is the world, and my religion is to do good.
-Thomas Paine
Ancient History
Demon

Thin, Asian, with a tropical-print shirt, khaki pants and those laceless knit-leather shoes without socks.
JongWK
Bulldrekker

Post by JongWK »

Ancient History wrote:Thin, Asian, with a tropical-print shirt, khaki pants and those laceless knit-leather shoes without socks.
I'll be dead before dressing like that. This ain't the tropic, by the way... :D

EDIT: Wait, I *do* use khaki pants every while or so...
My country is the world, and my religion is to do good.
-Thomas Paine