Frog cries "Momma?"

In the SST forum, users are free to discuss philosophy, music, art, religion, sock colour, whatever. It's a haven from the madness of Bulldrek; alternately intellectual and mundane, this is where the controversy takes place.
laughing Monkey
Bulldrek Junkie

Frog cries "Momma?"

Post by laughing Monkey »

I found this while trying to wake up. WOMAN GIVES BIRTH TO FROG!

:wideeyes

Think I am going back to bed. Sorry if this was posted before........
_ The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?</hr>
MissTeja
Wuffle Grand Master

Post by MissTeja »

I heard about this a little while ago. The BBC has never struck me as one to be chums with reporting entities like Star or National Enquirer, but this story was almost too outrageous to believe! Especially with the part stating that the frog is showing human characteristics. Wouldn't this be a bigger deal globally had that been true?

Either way though, much with the Eeeewage. :)
To the entire world, you may be one single person, but to one person, you may be the entire world.
Moto42
Wuffle Master

Post by Moto42 »

Next on FOX newschannel, a special report on extraterrestrial immigration. Why are they so hell-bent on eating our volvos?"

You know it's not far off.
Hello, I'm a signature VIRUS!
Copy me to your signature to help me grow.
Nightsky
Squire of the Crimson Assfro
Location: metaplane of booze, illect substances, and nekkid women

Post by Nightsky »

Simple medical fact: It ain't gonna happen.
The Frog had human smiliarities in the hands, feet, and tongue
Go grab any frog out there and take a look at it. Yeah, they too look kind of similar to begin with.

Fact of the matter is that if this little tadpole did swim up her wazoo the acidic nature of the environment would kill the little feller. Frogs, in all their lifescycles, are very sensitive to changes in the environment. If a few paint cans with lead in them can kill it, I don't think female vaginal secretions will have much trouble either.

People have been babbling off stories like this for centuries. One slightly more believable one is where a woman gets pregenant by swimming in a pool where a little boy jerked off in. While this concept might seem partially believeable, it's not. One little sperm finding one little egg in an entire pool is the equivalent of finding a grain of salt on a sandy beach. Not to mention that the sperm could not survive in the water with out the seminal fluid it needs to power its little motor.

Really, we all know these stories are shit. What I'm surprised with is the source of this particular story. Like Teja said, I'm a bit surprised that the BBC would pick something like this up.[/code]
FlakJacket
Orbital Cow Private

Post by FlakJacket »

Well they didn't really report it as fact, more a case of this paper is saying this and they were fairly sceptical about it. Sometimes these weird news things are amusing.
Last edited by FlakJacket on Sat Jul 03, 2004 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The 86 Rules of Boozing

75. Beer makes you mellow, champagne makes you silly, wine makes you dramatic, tequila makes you felonious.
Chopper
Tasty Human

Post by Chopper »

If this was true, it would mean the women would have to have some seriously bad hygene.

I think I am going to go throw up now.
laughing Monkey
Bulldrek Junkie

Post by laughing Monkey »

I don't know if it is true or not. But I can say this is NOT something to read pre-coffee in the morning.... It just not right.
_ The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?</hr>
FlameBlade
SMITE!™ Master

Post by FlameBlade »

frogfucker...

*walks away, giggling.*
_I'm a nightmare of every man's fantasy.
lordhellion
Wuffle Grand Master

Post by lordhellion »

Well, this is the Middle East we're talking about. Birth of Civilization, Holy Ground, all that jazz. I'm putting this in my "Signs of the Coming Apocalypse" column along with Marisa Tomei's Oscar and Shaq-Fu the Video Game.
_No one was ever put in a history book for being a great conformist.