The funny side of politics.....

In the SST forum, users are free to discuss philosophy, music, art, religion, sock colour, whatever. It's a haven from the madness of Bulldrek; alternately intellectual and mundane, this is where the controversy takes place.
laughing Monkey
Bulldrek Junkie

The funny side of politics.....

Post by laughing Monkey »

So many debates going on. Think its time to step back and laugh.
If you have some please add.
"And I am an optimistic person. I guess if you want to try to find something to be pessimistic about, you can find it, no matter how hard you look, you know?" —George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., June 15, 2004
"F**k off." --Vice President Dick Cheney to Sen. Patrick Leahy, during an exchange on the Senate floor about profiteering by Halliburton
"I spent several years in a North Vietnamese prison camp, in the dark, fed with scraps. Do you think I want to do that all over again as vice president of the United States?" --Sen. John McCain
"We crossed paths. Are there pictures of us dancing on a bar together? No. I don't have that." –-Sen. John Kerry, on his run-ins with George W. Bush at Yale
"In my judgment, when the United States says there will be serious consequences, and if there isn't serious consequences, it creates adverse consequences." —George W. Bush, Meet the Press, Feb. 8, 2004
_ The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?</hr>
Chopper
Tasty Human

Post by Chopper »

"I don't see it as a stain." --Bill Clinton, reflecting on his impeachment
"I actually did vote for the $87 billion, before I voted against it." --John Kerry, on voting against a military funding bill for U.S. troops in Iraq
"The candidates are an interesting group, with diverse opinions -- for tax cuts and against them, for NAFTA and against NAFTA, for the Patriot Act and against the Patriot Act, in favor of liberating Iraq and opposed to it. And that's just one senator from Massachusetts." –-President Bush
Last edited by Chopper on Fri Jul 02, 2004 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chopper
Tasty Human

Post by Chopper »

double post
Cash
Needs Friends

Post by Cash »

"I spent several years in a North Vietnamese prison camp, in the dark, fed with scraps. Do you think I want to do that all over again as vice president of the United States?" --Sen. John McCain
:lol
<font color=#5c7898>A high I.Q. is like a jeep. You'll still get stuck; you'll just be farther from help when you do.
</font>