Supersize Me makes McDonalds PR people retarded.

In the SST forum, users are free to discuss philosophy, music, art, religion, sock colour, whatever. It's a haven from the madness of Bulldrek; alternately intellectual and mundane, this is where the controversy takes place.
Eliahad
Squire of the Crimson Assfro

Post by Eliahad »

Morris is an orange cat who sold, uh, friskies I think.
Serious Paul
Devil

Post by Serious Paul »

MooCow wrote:I make unhealthy choices that's true, but I call that "Living"
And some may call it dying Moo. Once we start picking and choosing our definitions we run into that old problem again. The one where we think we know what we're saying but no one else does.

I've always felt, and maybe this is crossing a line, you use your surliness and unreasonable arguementative style to cover up a few things. I am not always sure what, but I have a few guesses. We all, here at Bulldrek, have our defense mechanisms and coping methods. None of us are normal to be sure.

I think you really do see that your life style is no more indicative of what the average healthy person (Whatever that is) does, anymore than it could be the yard stick to measure unhealthy lifestyle. Like most all of us you're in between.

Its not that I disagree with all of your conclusions-but I do think that at a certain point dragging this out detracts from the point your making.

"McFilm isn't 100% accurate, like many things in life."

No one really disagrees with you that this film isn't the gospel. Some people took more value from it than you did, or would. Its sure to be similar for them when and if you were to spout off baout something you take heavy stock in. (Remember the luke warm resposne that pretty neat thread you did on infrastructure a while back?)[/quote]
Serious Paul
Devil

Post by Serious Paul »

The previous psycho babble has been brought to you by the good people at Nabisco.

"Nabisco doesn't stick the roof of your mouth like ordinary communion wafers Sure its a couple of extra buks in the collection plate, but hey when your eternal salvation is on the line why not go for the host with the most? Nabisco!"
MooCow
Orbital Cow Gunner

Post by MooCow »

considering that your other cat is named Morris, after a cig company, if I'm right.
Nope. Morris was the name given to him by the Humane Society. Morris was an american red tabby who was the mascot for 9-lives back in the 80's. Thus, any ART that these organizations come across often ends up being named Morris.

But that's a good story. Mind if I use it?
The one where we think we know what we're saying but no one else does.
Actually, I'm pretty sure I have no idea what I'm talking about.
I've always felt, and maybe this is crossing a line, you use your surliness and unreasonable arguementative style to cover up a few things.
Boredom and feelings of inadequecy would be my guess. (Or maybe not. Can one effectively psychoanalyse one's self?)
_
Cain is a Whore
Instant Cash is a Slut
Serious Paul
Devil

Post by Serious Paul »

I don't know, but only cool people can laugh at themselves! :)
FlameBlade
SMITE!™ Master

Post by FlameBlade »

Go ahead, Moo. It fits with "cancer"
_I'm a nightmare of every man's fantasy.
lordhellion
Wuffle Grand Master

Post by lordhellion »

Plus, you got Morris before Cancer, right? Keep with the chronological order and name the next one "Bypass" or "Complications".
_No one was ever put in a history book for being a great conformist.
MooCow
Orbital Cow Gunner

Post by MooCow »

Plus, you got Morris before Cancer, right? Keep with the chronological order and name the next one "Bypass" or "Complications".
I don't know. I'd kind of like to name the next one after my other favorite disease, Leprosy. Hmmm... I think I'd have to find a bob tail for that. "What happened to his tail?" "He's sinned, and God cursed him with Leprosy."
_
Cain is a Whore
Instant Cash is a Slut
lordhellion
Wuffle Grand Master

Post by lordhellion »

:lol
Nash
Tasty Human

Post by Nash »

The problem most people overlook about the movie is that there was no control.

If he would have just changed his diet, rather than his exercise habits(such as continuing to walk to work, rather than picking up taxis)as well, the effects would not have been as drastic.

But, because he changed those 2 things, everything is grossly made more obvious.

The movie makes a lot of good points and I liked it a lot. It covered a lot of the issues that people generally overlook- like how both of the founders of Baskin-Robbins died of a heart problem, and how Ben from Ben & Jerry had a quintuple bypass at 48.

Obesity is becoming an epidemic and I like it how the narrator chose to approach the American people by showing them, entirely, how just an attack on McD's, even through the small lawsuit placed by the two teenage girls, can lead to some good changes.

The media does control a lot of things about our lives that we'd like it not to. And even though everyone has a choice not to eat at McD, some people can't afford it and, if you've been in some bad parts of town, they usually don't have any other places to eat at other than fast food joints, so the poor, who can't afford to buy food at the grocery store and make it themselves, have to deal with high calorie, high fat foods at fast food joints, because it's all they have. You know, why spend $7 for a meal you prepare yourself, when you can get a 99cent jr. bacon cheeseburger at Wendy's?
"I just don't want to die without a few scars, I say. It's nothing any more to have a beautiful stock body. You see those cars that are completely stock cherry, right out of a dealer's showroom in 1955, I always think, what a waste."-Palahniuk
MooCow
Orbital Cow Gunner

Post by MooCow »

so the poor, who can't afford to buy food at the grocery store and make it themselves, have to deal with high calorie, high fat foods at fast food joints, because it's all they have
I'm sorry, but that's bullshit. Food purchased in a grocery store is cheaper then food purchased from McDonald's.

I just bought lunch at the grocery store today. For $8, I got enough stuff to make four sandwiches. The only reason it was that expensive was because I bought brand name ingrediants instead of Jewel brand.
_
Cain is a Whore
Instant Cash is a Slut
Salvation122
Grand Marshall of the Imperium

Post by Salvation122 »

Nash wrote:It covered a lot of the issues that people generally overlook- like how both of the founders of Baskin-Robbins died of a heart problem
Most people die of heart problems.
And even though everyone has a choice not to eat at McD, some people can't afford it and, if you've been in some bad parts of town, they usually don't have any other places to eat at other than fast food joints, so the poor, who can't afford to buy food at the grocery store and make it themselves, have to deal with high calorie, high fat foods at fast food joints, because it's all they have. You know, why spend $7 for a meal you prepare yourself, when you can get a 99cent jr. bacon cheeseburger at Wendy's?
Why get a ninety-nine cent cheeseburger when you can have a PB&J for around twenty?
laughing Monkey
Bulldrek Junkie

Post by laughing Monkey »

And even though everyone has a choice not to eat at McD, some people can't afford it and, if you've been in some bad parts of town, they usually don't have any other places to eat at other than fast food joints, so the poor, who can't afford to buy food at the grocery store and make it themselves, have to deal with high calorie, high fat foods at fast food joints, because it's all they have. You know, why spend $7 for a meal you prepare yourself, when you can get a 99cent jr. bacon cheeseburger at Wendy's?
And you have experience with this? I am sorry, but I don't think the "poor" are going to waste their money on one shot fast food meals. They are going to get food they can stretch. I know when I was strapped for cash I went and bought things that could make more that one meal. Like a pound of ground beef and noodles or rice goes a long way. Rama noodles goes a long way.
_ The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?</hr>
Bishop

Post by Bishop »

An old friend of mine and I once bought enough groceries to feed three people for 3 weeks, on $20. Sure...it wasn't varied food, nor was it "namebrand" foods, it was all store brands. But none of then went hungry. Spending $7 on one meal for one, maybe two people is not something a lot of "poor people" do. Simply because they can't afford it.
Pax Romana, Motherfucker.
Breaker of unbreakable things.
MooCow
Orbital Cow Gunner

Post by MooCow »

I just realized that Nash stole the irrational argument hat from me. You fucker!

*MooCow leaps on top of Nash and starts pummeling him/her/it*
_
Cain is a Whore
Instant Cash is a Slut
laughing Monkey
Bulldrek Junkie

Post by laughing Monkey »

*MooCow leaps on top of Nash and starts pummeling him/her/it*
Go Moo! Go Moo! *starts a wave*
_ The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?</hr>
Salvation122

Post by Salvation122 »

MooCow wrote:*MooCow leaps on top of Nash and starts pummeling him/her/it*
Nash is a JetPlane alt.
FlameBlade
SMITE!™ Master

Post by FlameBlade »

and heck, there's ramen noodles going for 7 cents...and it has WHOPPING two servings per packet.
_I'm a nightmare of every man's fantasy.
lordhellion
Wuffle Grand Master

Post by lordhellion »

Salvation122 wrote:
Nash wrote:It covered a lot of the issues that people generally overlook- like how both of the founders of Baskin-Robbins died of a heart problem
Most people die of heart problems.
Some live a life of heart problems the die by slipping on the sidewalk.

*cough*Atkins!*cough*
Nash
Tasty Human

Post by Nash »

Nash is an alt, which I (Jet) made for Paul's game.

I live in Decatur, GA over the school year and the little girl I mentored lived about 20 minutes from my college. Her mother wasn't able to get a job that would give her enough money to support her and 2 kids (because the father packed up and left not too long ago) and one that was close enough to walk to since she doesn't have a car and very little money for the bus (which is $1.75 a crack). She lives in a poor neighborhood and lots of Atlanta's backstreet residential areas are really poor.

She can only get to a grocery store by getting on the bus and changing twice, therefore, she opted for what little she could get at the closest place to eat it: McDonald's.

Therefore, for her, and for a lot of others in her neighborhood, since most of them don't have cars, she had to go for the fastfood because she wasn't able to think in the long term, since she's unemployed and it costs her too much to get on the bus with 2 kids, get groceries and then come back.

When I started mentoring her daughter, I started driving her to the grocery store so they didn't have just eat fast food for a while.

For Atlanta, having to choose fast food instead of being able to go to the grocery store is a reality. Plus, Schnuck's is the major grocery store and I noticed that they have their prices jacked up a lot in the poor neighborhoods. A fucking smoothie that I could buy in Decatur for $1.19, was $2.74 in this poor neighborhood.

This could be just Atlanta, but when I worked at the battered women's shelter, a lot of women came, even if they weren't neccessarily battered, because the homeless shelters were overrun, and they weren't able to go on welfare for some reason or another. We helped them get jobs and find places to stay, so I've been around Atlanta's poor neighborhoods and there's not much to see, except fast food joints.

Also, when I noted the Baskin-Robbins and Ben from Ben & Jerry's heart problems, I was noting it because most people don't think about it. When I sit down and eat Wendy's, I don't consciously think about how Dave Thomas died of heart disease and how that could have been affected by the food his company makes.

Also, Sal, you're saying that a PB&J is about 20 cents. A loaf of white bread is about $1, right? Peanut butter's what...another $1? But what nutritional value does that have? And cheap peanut butters are still usually high in sugar and fat and jelly's probably too expensive. That's still not much better. It may be more meals for less, but it's still not that much closer to getting them on a healthy diet.
"I just don't want to die without a few scars, I say. It's nothing any more to have a beautiful stock body. You see those cars that are completely stock cherry, right out of a dealer's showroom in 1955, I always think, what a waste."-Palahniuk
MooCow
Orbital Cow Gunner

Post by MooCow »

Some live a life of heart problems the die by slipping on the sidewalk.

*cough*Atkins!*cough*
I'll just note that this is blatantly false. This story was spread by a public health think tank (forget the name) that has known ties to PETA. The doctor who treated Atkins said it is common to develope heart trouble after such an injury and time in a coma. There is no record of him having heart troubles prior to his accident.
_
Cain is a Whore
Instant Cash is a Slut
MooCow
Orbital Cow Gunner

Post by MooCow »

Therefore, for her, and for a lot of others in her neighborhood, since most of them don't have cars, she had to go for the fastfood because she wasn't able to think in the long term, since she's unemployed and it costs her too much to get on the bus with 2 kids, get groceries and then come back.
You're telling me no one in the neighborhood has a car? Back in high school, I had a friend who was poor. His mother had no car. At least half the people in his neighborhood had no car. But the ones that did helped out the ones that didn't when it came to neccesities like grocery shopping and doctor visits.
Also, Sal, you're saying that a PB&J is about 20 cents. A loaf of white bread is about $1, right? Peanut butter's what...another $1? But what nutritional value does that have? And cheap peanut butters are still usually high in sugar and fat and jelly's probably too expensive. That's still not much better. It may be more meals for less, but it's still not that much closer to getting them on a healthy diet.
Actually, peanut butter is very nutritional. High in protein. Add a multi vitamin to that, and a class of milk (maybe another $.50/serving). That'll give a relatively nutricious meal for $1 or less.

Is it what I would eat? Well no, but I'm not poor. Perhaps the mother should consider not being poor. I find it has certain advantages.
_
Cain is a Whore
Instant Cash is a Slut
Gunny
SMITE!™ Grand Master

Post by Gunny »

Hmm. My dad has heart disease. I wonder if he owns a fast food chain somewhere...
<center><b><font size=1><font color="#FF9900">"Invaders blood marches through my veins, like giant radioactive rubber pants! The pants command me! Do not ignore my veins!" -Zim</font></font></b></center>
Daki
No-Life Loser

Post by Daki »

Gunny wrote:Hmm. My dad has heart disease. I wonder if he owns a fast food chain somewhere...
Except the man refuses to DIE.
Serious Paul
Devil

Post by Serious Paul »

MooCow wrote:You're telling me no one in the neighborhood has a car? Back in high school, I had a friend who was poor. His mother had no car. At least half the people in his neighborhood had no car. But the ones that did helped out the ones that didn't when it came to neccesities like grocery shopping and doctor visits.
Which is one way that scenario can play out. Many other options are also true. We often didn't have a car when I was younger-we didn't often get rides from our neighbors, but we did at times get them from strangers.
Actually, peanut butter is very nutritional. High in protein. Add a multi vitamin to that, and a class of milk (maybe another $.50/serving). That'll give a relatively nutricious meal for $1 or less.
Her point was that not all Peanut Butters are equal. Some brands of peanut butter aren't as nutritional as others.

We have a Save A Lot near my house (About 10 miles or less.)Food there is oftten a quarter to half what food of a similar nature is at Meijers-the regional big boy in groceries. Often however they are also about the same half to quarter as nutritional. We won't buy fruits, meats, or milk from there. They just don't have a quality selection of these sort of items.

I live in one of the poorer counties in Michigan-a lot of people shop Save A Lot. They're not always getting quality stuff for their money. I can afford Meijers, so for the stuff that mattters-fresh fruit and vegetables, meat, and milk. We shop there.
MooCow
Orbital Cow Gunner

Post by MooCow »

Her point was that not all Peanut Butters are equal. Some brands of peanut butter aren't as nutritional as others
And my point is it's still better then McDonald's.
_
Cain is a Whore
Instant Cash is a Slut
lordhellion
Wuffle Grand Master

Post by lordhellion »

Nash's point is that if you're form a low income family, you're pretty much stuck with what you can afford to get to and what you can afford to buy when you're there. It's the aspect of our world that I find more sickening than any other--If money's tight, why spend $2.80 on a gallon of milk when you can get a 2-liter of Coke for 99 cents. It's a trevesty against humanity, in my eyes.

Couple that with the fact that less and less people these days actually know how to cook, and soon we're all eating the bare minimum to stay alive instead of food that keeps us healthy.
No-Life Loser

Post by 3278 »

That's a choice they make. I have no sympathy for anyone who chooses to feed their children McDonald's instead of cooking spaghetti. There is a vast amount of nutritional food available which requires practically no cooking skill whatsoever and which is vastly less expensive than fast food. Travel can hardly be considered an issue, when McDonald's trips must be made every meal, whereas trips to the grocers can be made weekly, bi-weekly, or even monthly.
lordhellion
Wuffle Grand Master

Post by lordhellion »

Walk a mile in someone else's shoes.

Try working between two to four jobs a week to raise a handful of kids by yourself because their dad(s) walked out on you. Are they the architects of thier own misery, most likely, but who isn't. Sympathy's free and it never killed anyone. I commend Nash on her decision to take an hour out of her day to drive the family to a decent grocery store that doesn't feed off slum people with little recourse.
Gunny
SMITE!™ Grand Master

Post by Gunny »

Daki wrote:
Gunny wrote:Hmm. My dad has heart disease. I wonder if he owns a fast food chain somewhere...
Except the man refuses to DIE.
*sigh* Regretfully so. :(
<center><b><font size=1><font color="#FF9900">"Invaders blood marches through my veins, like giant radioactive rubber pants! The pants command me! Do not ignore my veins!" -Zim</font></font></b></center>
Gunny
SMITE!™ Grand Master

Post by Gunny »

lordhellion wrote:Walk a mile in someone else's shoes.
Been there.

I used to live out of a car with my mom and we had no means of cooking food, but my mom refused to let me live off of fast food. We had a cooler that we usually kept packed with ice, food and water. My mom would buy two loaves of bread, packaged deli meat and bags of fresh veggies. We lived off of sandwiches and raw veggies for months (note, I'm not saying one grocery trip left us with food for months, I'm saying this is how we lived for months).

I think it was probably one of the few times (that I can count on one hand) where my mom was actually smart and looking out for my welfare.
No-Life Loser

Post by 3278 »

lordhellion wrote:Walk a mile in someone else's shoes.
Like Gunny, I've been there. [Actually, I <i>am</i> there.]
lordhellion wrote:I commend Nash on her decision to take an hour out of her day to drive the family to a decent grocery store that doesn't feed off slum people with little recourse.
As do I.
MooCow
Orbital Cow Gunner

Post by MooCow »

Nash's point is that if you're form a low income family, you're pretty much stuck with what you can afford to get to
And my point is this isn't an issue.

When you are "rich" you can afford to not know your neighbors, and to not have friends. When you are poor, you can not. I find it hard to believe that no one in her neighborhood has a car. I find it hard to believe that a moderate amount of social activity would not net her the contacts she needs. I've seen it done.
Try working between two to four jobs a week
The individual in question had no job I believe.
to raise a handful of kids by yourself
Easy solution to that. Ask Abby Grason.
I commend Nash on her decision to take an hour out of her day to drive the family to a decent grocery store that doesn't feed off slum people with little recourse
Agreed. She's a good person.
_
Cain is a Whore
Instant Cash is a Slut
MooCow
Orbital Cow Gunner

Post by MooCow »

From now on, I shall let Satchel make all my arguments.
_
Cain is a Whore
Instant Cash is a Slut
FlakJacket
Orbital Cow Private

Post by FlakJacket »

:crack
The 86 Rules of Boozing

75. Beer makes you mellow, champagne makes you silly, wine makes you dramatic, tequila makes you felonious.
Bishop

Post by Bishop »

:lol :plode
lordhellion
Wuffle Grand Master

Post by lordhellion »

:lol

Don't forget out lessons from the Clerks cartoons:

Nothing can kill the Grimace.
Salvation122

Post by Salvation122 »

Nash wrote:Also, Sal, you're saying that a PB&J is about 20 cents. A loaf of white bread is about $1, right? Peanut butter's what...another $1? But what nutritional value does that have?
Combined nutritional information for a Peanut Butter Sandwich, using Jif Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter and Sunbeam Bread; approx. cost/sandwich: $.50, makes approx. 8 sandwiches, using half again the recommended serving of PB, because 2 Tbsp is piddling.

Code: Select all

Total Fat&#58;   34%
Sat. Fat&#58;    24%
Cholesterol&#58;  0%
Sodium&#58;      20%
Total Carb&#58;  11%
Fiber&#58;       19%
Protein&#58;     12g
------------------------------------------
Iron&#58;        14%
Riboflavin&#58;  13%
Niacin&#58;      45%
Vitamin E&#58;   15%
Calcium&#58;     6%
Thiamin&#58;     10%
Folic Acid&#58;  10%
Compared to the nutrition of McDonald's.
Marius
Freeman of the Crimson Assfro

Post by Marius »

Mmm . . . my 1500 calorie McDonald's lunch. mmm . . . heh. But only 85% of my RDA of fat, which is pretty cool, since it's the only thing I'm going to eat today, not counting the two cups of coffee I had this morning, and the three glasses of whisky I'll have tonight.
There is then a need to guard against a temptation to overstate the economic evils of our own age, and to ignore the existence of similar, or worse, evils in earlier ages. Even though some exaggeration may, for the time, stimulate others, as well as ourselves, to a more intense resolve that the present evils should no longer exist, but it is not less wrong and generally it is much more foolish to palter with truth for good than for a selfish cause. The pessimistic descriptions of our own age, combined with the romantic exaggeration of the happiness of past ages must tend to setting aside the methods of progress, the work of which, if slow, is yet solid, and lead to the hasty adoption of others of greater promise, but which resemble the potent medicines of a charlatan, and while quickly effecting a little good sow the seeds of widespread and lasting decay. This impatient insincerity is an evil only less great than the moral torpor which can endure, that we with our modern resources and knowledge should look contentedly at the continued destruction of all that is worth having. There is an evil and an extreme impatience as well as an extreme patience with social ills.
JetPlane
Wuffle Student

Post by JetPlane »

It is better than McDonald's and I never said it wasn't, but it's still lacking in a lot of nutritional needs. Peanuts are very high in fat and store-brands (which is probably what someone poor would purchase over the more expensive Jif brand) are usually high in sugar as well.

Also, another point in note is trans fats.

"All of the major brands of peanut butter contain partially hydrogenated oils, which we recommend that you avoid. Partially hydrogenated oils are solid at room temperature, so the peanut butter manufacturers use them to keep the oil from separating and to give their products a very long shelf life. They try to fool you because if the amount is less than .5 grams per serving, they can say "0 grams of trans fats" or "no trans fats." A serving of peanut butter is two tablespoons -- so they can put as much as 8 grams of trans fats in a 16-ounce jar and still attach a label that says "No Trans Fats"!"

http://www.drmirkin.com/nutrition/N242.html

Plus, yes, that's 8 sandwiches. If they have no money, that means they might just eat peanut butter sandwiches unti they run out of them. Case in point, if they ate them twice a day, two sandwiches contribute to 68% of their fat intake(based on your chart). And everything else is entirely low. They wouldn't get enough major vitamins to consider themselves healthy, and they wouldn't get enough protein, seeing that the average adult requires 9g of protein per 20 lbs., so about 70g of protein per day.

It's better than McDonald's, because really, it's not that hard to be better, but it's still not on the way to getting a healthy diet.
To be loved, you must be lovable.
Marius
Freeman of the Crimson Assfro

Post by Marius »

"All of the major brands of peanut butter contain partially hydrogenated oils, which we recommend that you avoid. Partially hydrogenated oils are solid at room temperature, so the peanut butter manufacturers use them to keep the oil from separating and to give their products a very long shelf life. They try to fool you because if the amount is less than .5 grams per serving, they can say "0 grams of trans fats" or "no trans fats." A serving of peanut butter is two tablespoons -- so they can put as much as 8 grams of trans fats in a 16-ounce jar and still attach a label that says "No Trans Fats"!"
What a crock of crap. A serving of peanut butter contains 16 g of fat, 3 of which are from saturated fat, and they want you to be worried about 0.5 g of trans fats? Dumb.
There is then a need to guard against a temptation to overstate the economic evils of our own age, and to ignore the existence of similar, or worse, evils in earlier ages. Even though some exaggeration may, for the time, stimulate others, as well as ourselves, to a more intense resolve that the present evils should no longer exist, but it is not less wrong and generally it is much more foolish to palter with truth for good than for a selfish cause. The pessimistic descriptions of our own age, combined with the romantic exaggeration of the happiness of past ages must tend to setting aside the methods of progress, the work of which, if slow, is yet solid, and lead to the hasty adoption of others of greater promise, but which resemble the potent medicines of a charlatan, and while quickly effecting a little good sow the seeds of widespread and lasting decay. This impatient insincerity is an evil only less great than the moral torpor which can endure, that we with our modern resources and knowledge should look contentedly at the continued destruction of all that is worth having. There is an evil and an extreme impatience as well as an extreme patience with social ills.
MooCow
Orbital Cow Gunner

Post by MooCow »

They wouldn't get enough major vitamins to consider themselves healthy, and they wouldn't get enough protein, seeing that the average adult requires 9g of protein per 20 lbs., so about 70g of protein per day.
Multi Vitamins. $10 for 120.
_
Cain is a Whore
Instant Cash is a Slut
Bishop

Post by Bishop »

Wow, Moo, what the hell do you buy for a multi-vitamin? I take Mens Health, One-a-Day, 100 pills for 5.99. My girlfriend takes a store brand (Meijer), we paid 11.99 for 300.
MooCow
Orbital Cow Gunner

Post by MooCow »

Wow, Moo, what the hell do you buy for a multi-vitamin? I take Mens Health, One-a-Day, 100 pills for 5.99. My girlfriend takes a store brand (Meijer), we paid 11.99 for 300.
I couldn't remember how much I paid for my multi-vitamins, so I overestimated.
_
Cain is a Whore
Instant Cash is a Slut