Body Modification

In the SST forum, users are free to discuss philosophy, music, art, religion, sock colour, whatever. It's a haven from the madness of Bulldrek; alternately intellectual and mundane, this is where the controversy takes place.
Ancient History
Demon

Body Modification

Post by Ancient History »

I continue to be awed and amazed at what people will do to themselves. Today, I learned a girl had her tongue surgically lengthened. I didn't know they could do that.
No-Life Loser

Post by 3278 »

"Do to themselves" is maybe misleading in this case: this girl had surgery to correct an existing medical condition [ankyloglossia, a too-short frenulum linguae, that thing that hooks your tongue to the bottom of your mouth] so she could properly speak [Korean, in this case]. But yeah, frenuloplasty or frenectomy [two varying degrees of surgery to fix that problem] is a pretty common procedure; I think it's outpatient now!
sinsual
Bondsman of the Crimson Assfro

Re: Body Modification

Post by sinsual »

Ancient History wrote:I continue to be awed and amazed at what people will do to themselves. Today, I learned a girl had her tongue surgically lengthened. I didn't know they could do that.
Gene Simmons of KISS had his lengthened and tapered in the '70s
www.evieshope.com
No infant should have Eye Cancer...
Ancient History
Demon

Post by Ancient History »

Pet tattoos, piercings, dye-jobs... Some of these are real, some I think/hope are photoshopped.