In the SST forum, users are free to discuss philosophy, music, art, religion, sock colour, whatever. It's a haven from the madness of Bulldrek; alternately intellectual and mundane, this is where the controversy takes place.
DV8
Evil Incarnate

Post by DV8 »

I wish all of you a happy, healthy and successful 2011. Any resolutions? Personally, I've set a serious goal for the game I'm working on, but not much else.
UncleJoseph
Wuffle Initiate

Post by UncleJoseph »

To you as well, Deev.

I am planning on making some permanent lifestyle changes that will help me increase my overall health & fitness, dig my way further out of debt, and also make some significant progress on my airplane project.
If you take away their comforts, people are just like any other animal.
Serious Paul
Devil

Post by Serious Paul »

I'll be that guy. While I certainly wish everyone a happy new year, etc...I'm not much for "resolutions". I decided to change my lifestyle a while back-and I'll continue to try and get back to one hundred percent, avoid getting my head caved in by some gangster looking to shiv me, and avoid Crocodile Dundee III at all costs.
Heavy_D
Bulldrek Pimp

Post by Heavy_D »

All the best to all Drekkers out there for 2011!
It's lonely at the top. But it's comforting to look down upon everyone at the bottom.
ak404
Wuffle Grand Master

Post by ak404 »

Resolutions? Finish this world I've been working on, work on a readable first chapter, and yes, get crackin' on my CCNA Certification.
"There is surely nothing other than the single purpose of the present moment. A man's whole life is a succession of moment after moment. If one fully understands the present moment, there will be nothing else to do, and nothing left to pursue." - Yamamoto Tsunetomo
DV8
Evil Incarnate

Post by DV8 »

Oh, good luck with the CCNA stuff. I hear that's a bitch and a half.