Bodily Fluids Corner

In the SST forum, users are free to discuss philosophy, music, art, religion, sock colour, whatever. It's a haven from the madness of Bulldrek; alternately intellectual and mundane, this is where the controversy takes place.
Gunny
SMITE!™ Grand Master

Bodily Fluids Corner

Post by Gunny »

My job is a boring one and I spend a lot of it thinking since I can't use the computer. Okay, that's a lie. I've been reading a book about historical battles and what would have happened if the fights went differently. But that's another matter. When I'm not about to fall asleep from reading about the Turks, my mind gets stranger than usual. Here's some stuff I think about.

Bukkake. WHY? I mean, I get that money shots on the ass have become boring, but why the gal's face? Especially in the eye!? WTF! Do the guys get a bonus check if they lube her eyeball? Is this really a turn on to the "average" guy? Oh, and props to the jerk on a game forum (I don't remember which, it was a while ago) who talked about a video he saw of a gal who had a mouthful of spunk from like 15 guys, swished around until it was like a weird frothy substance (similar to mousse) and then spread it on a piece of cake like icing and ate it. I never would have thought of doing something like that. Bravo.

Dildos. Or more specifically really BIG dildos. The width of a football. Is that where we're at now? Are you stretched so wide that you can't feel it unless a truck is driving through? And backing up. And driving through. And backing up. Beeep. Beeep. Beeep. Beeep. Do guys get jealous of seeing their chick masturbating with a dildo? I imagine in some circumstances it's more of a blessing. When you can't keep going, but she's still in high gear, you can at least help her get off by using the dildo on her. But doesn't that sometimes feel like she's screwing another guy? I mean, that's not your dick making her moan and squirm (unless you happen to have had a dildo made of your own dick and gave it as a gift, which is kinda cool actually). Okay, true, it's a fake dick, but still... it's not YOURS.

Ladies (and guys too, don't wanna seem sexist): vibrating? jelly? glass? simulated flesh? acrylic? bullets or cock 'n balls?

Ever had intellectual conversation during sex? Confession! Half the time during sex, I start thinking of stuff I want to talk to Jas about (not because the sex is boring, but my brain can often Alt-Tab between "OMG YES! FUCK ME HARDER!!!" and "Have we been able to lab create dark matter?" or something like that. I worry that the initial attempt would be met with laughter and distraction, but after observing Jas when I feel like prompting him, I've concluded that it would just kill the mood. Or possibly distract so much that the sex would just eventually slow to a stop.

POOP! y/y?
<center><b><font size=1><font color="#FF9900">"Invaders blood marches through my veins, like giant radioactive rubber pants! The pants command me! Do not ignore my veins!" -Zim</font></font></b></center>
Serious Paul
Devil

Post by Serious Paul »

I'm not a big money shot guy-I mean I guess it's fun or what not, but I figure it's kind of a power thing. 'm not much into sex when it becomes a power game, or violence it's not my thing.

That all said there's definitely a market for anything these days. Some people I know question if the market created the demand or vice versa. I tend to think the worst of people, so I figure these kinks were always about.
Kitt
Baron of the Imperium

Post by Kitt »

Money shots, as long as there's no face contact, are fine with me. Bukkake, however, I find freakish and vile.
Really big dildos have always perplexed me, too. I mean, yes, the vagina is stretchy, but it's not that stretchy. So, why would anyone be turned on by a crotch so wide that normal sex would be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway? As far as using normal dildos on a girl, I understand the sexy factor. If people get off on watching girls get off with someone else's dick (or a fake one), getting them off with someone else's dick would be equally hot, if not moreso. Partner has control of what happens to girl, makes it sexy.
I'm a big fan of vibrating jelly.
Conversations during sex make me happy. Particularly if both people are sweaty, their bodies stick together, and that fart noise happens. Laughing hysterically at that is acceptable in my book. Conversations are always acceptable. They show that there is still brain function.
Real life quotes, courtesy of the PetsHotel:
"Drop it, you pervert!"
"Ma'am? Ma'am! You are very round."
"It's a hump-a-palooza today."
"Everybody get away from the poop bucket!"
Gunny
SMITE!™ Grand Master

Post by Gunny »

That fart noise has always gotten to me. Even though we know it's not a fart, it still makes me self-conscious. I don't even think he notices... hrn. I should take note of that and try it myself.
<center><b><font size=1><font color="#FF9900">"Invaders blood marches through my veins, like giant radioactive rubber pants! The pants command me! Do not ignore my veins!" -Zim</font></font></b></center>