Question?

In the SST forum, users are free to discuss philosophy, music, art, religion, sock colour, whatever. It's a haven from the madness of Bulldrek; alternately intellectual and mundane, this is where the controversy takes place.
Liniah
Bondsman of the Crimson Assfro

Question?

Post by Liniah »

Wasn't there supposed to be a chat thing somewhere? I forget if it was on here or on freespeech, but...at some point there was going to be an irc-ish thing, wasn't there? I miss being able to find people to talk to on line at any hour of the day...
<center><font face="monospace" color=#0099FF font size="-1">one more blue sunny day</font></center>
DV8
Evil Incarnate

Post by DV8 »

The IRC crowd got a little fragmented. I think a bunch of the Chicagoans can be found here. Daki, Ice, Jim, etc.
No-Life Loser

Re: Question?

Post by 3278 »

Liniah wrote:Wasn't there supposed to be a chat thing somewhere? I forget if it was on here or on freespeech, but...at some point there was going to be an irc-ish thing, wasn't there?
Yeah, there was, here on Bulldrek, but it was very complicated and not very many people cared, so I stopped working on it.
Liniah
Bondsman of the Crimson Assfro

Post by Liniah »

Oh, ok.

Dennis- my schedule doesn't generally match up with theirs very well. I think they're mostly on durring work, aren't they?
<center><font face="monospace" color=#0099FF font size="-1">one more blue sunny day</font></center>
Big Jim
Bulldrek Pusher

Post by Big Jim »

Typically, yes. You might find someone around in the evenings, but not often.
And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.