Sound Like Anybody we Remember?

In the SST forum, users are free to discuss philosophy, music, art, religion, sock colour, whatever. It's a haven from the madness of Bulldrek; alternately intellectual and mundane, this is where the controversy takes place.
Cazmonster
No-Life Loser

Sound Like Anybody we Remember?

Post by Cazmonster »

EvanMoore wrote: Caz, in reference to your comment about my not pie "whole" [sic], are you suggesting that I should not have the right or privelidge to post on this message forum? I've been getting that feeling from a lot of posters lately. If you'd like to make an official motion for my departure, why not open a thread and do it. I'll abide by the decision of the community.

Evan
Here we go, and this didn't take long at all. We've got somebody, our dear friend and Game Designer Evan, whose not sure they're liked here on Bulldrek.

Butch up Richards. Everybody goes through not being liked at least once here in Bulldrek. When I first showed up, at least a dozen people dumped everything they could think of on me and I took it. Hell, it was one of the most fun things I've ever done with a computer.

Now, onto the specific pie whole (and jolly for you, you helped me with my homonyms again) comment. If you don't win the award for pithy verbosity in an unmoderated forum, I'm not sure who does. Debating really seems to be your favorite activity, have fun.

I figured I'd go ahead and start this up, that way we can all put our two nuyen in about you.
<a href="http://heftywrenches.wordpress.com">Agent Zero Speaks!</a>
Nightsky
Squire of the Crimson Assfro
Location: metaplane of booze, illect substances, and nekkid women

Post by Nightsky »

That's another thing I miss about olden days of Bulldrek. People had much thicker skin back then. :cute
Crucible
Tasty Human

Checking his skin

Post by Crucible »

The Platypus Shaman does a quick once over of his hide to make sure it remains thick and ready for action. He notices several knives in his back. How did those get there?

Humming, he continues on his way...
No-Life Loser

Post by 3278 »

Dude, are you taking my trophy for Pithy Verbosity in an Unmoderated Forum?
The Eclipse
Knight of the Imperium

Post by The Eclipse »

Ok, let me get this straight: Evan acts like an elitist, arrogant ass, then gets pissed off when none of us can tolerate him?

well, we have our fair share of elitist arrogant asses here, so i really can't say that he hasn't done anything the rest of us haven't....

hmmmmmmmm.......
Bull
Tasty Human

Post by Bull »

Hehe... :]

This is kinda funny ;]

<shrug>

Not everyone likes everyone. It's a fact of life. And Evan, the amount of friends you have is pretty much directly proportionate to the amount of respect and friendliness you give out.

Bull
Bull's Place at Dumpshock!

"Order is Illusion! Chaos is Bliss! Got any Fours?"
spudman
Bulldrekker

Post by spudman »

Bull wrote: the amount of friends you have is pretty much directly proportionate to the amount of respect and friendliness you give out.

Bull
Uhh, it is? Just to be on the safe side, your check is in the mail, Bull :lol :D
Eva
Baron of the Crimson Assfro

Post by Eva »

Evan, my vote for you staying is in. Since your arrival the number of discussions about things that actually matter has definitely gone up in quantity. Whether they've increased in quality, I'm not sure, but then again, I don't actually participate in them. I just enjoy reading what happens /after/ you open your mouth.
One time I built a matter transporter, but things got screwed up (long story, lol) and I ended up turning into a kind of half-human, half-housefly monstrosity.
Daki
No-Life Loser

Post by Daki »

Welcome to BD, where every conceivable type of personality is crammed in making things rather interesting. I remember quite clearly the ass chewing I received from Crazy Elf on my second post here. I did not like him very much after that but now have a respect for him and his ideas. It just took time to get used to his 'presentation' skills.
Cazmonster
No-Life Loser

Post by Cazmonster »

3278 - the number that stalks wrote: Dude, are you taking my trophy for Pithy Verbosity in an Unmoderated Forum?
Looks that way, what with our dear buddy Evan being even pithier than you.
FlameBlade
SMITE!™ Master

Post by FlameBlade »

I'm abstaining. I'm not saying no. I'm not chasing someone out. I say that it's PURELY up to Evan Moore to stay or not. I may be disgusted by his comments, but still, that's his opinions. 3278 has encouraged us to speak out our opinions, and that's one thing that is important.
_I'm a nightmare of every man's fantasy.
Cazmonster
No-Life Loser

The Clash

Post by Cazmonster »

Flame put it very well and here's my honest opinion.

This place is supposed to be fun. If you like it, stay. If you don't, leave.
&#8225;W¥©KËÐ&#82
Tasty Human

Post by &#8225;W¥©KËÐ&#82 »

the is a simple fact of bulldrek...the comments and opinions of those who post wether it is in SST or the freeforall known as BULLDREK is only as real as YOU wish to make them. I also have to agree with FB, only you can prevent forest fir...errr...uhm..ehem...only you can decide if you wish to stay or not.
The Flesh is but the vessel to our sins...
Spiral
Wuffle Trainer

Post by Spiral »

Cazmonster wrote:
3278 - the number that stalks wrote: Dude, are you taking my trophy for Pithy Verbosity in an Unmoderated Forum?
Caz, I can't believe you missed the chance to alliterate on that. I mean, how often can you say "pithier than thou"? (or thee, as per your pref) Not nearly often enough.
No-Life Loser

Post by 3278 »

Cazmonster wrote:
TheAmericanHeritage®DictionaryoftheEnglishLanguage,FourthEdition wrote:pith·y
adj. pith·i·er, pith·i·est
1. Precisely meaningful; forceful and brief: a pithy comment.
Well, now I'm really pithed off. :D
Wildfire
Wuffle Trainer

Post by Wildfire »

:wideeyes That was awful, 32....