We are the government. How can we help?
Ancient History
Demon

Post by Ancient History »

Blow jobs.
Crazy Elf
Footman of the Imperium

Post by Crazy Elf »

We're sorry, blow jobs aren't something that the government can provide to the public on a casual basis. Most aspects of the government that would have been able to provide blow jobs have been privatised. You're more than welcome to submit and expression of interest in regards to blow jobs and the government's capacity to provide them to your local member of government and they can further the issue for you.

If your enquiry was more along the lines of providing blow jobs for the government we are more than happy to receive any blow jobs you can provide.

Please be aware that all blow jobs, like all jobs, are subject to taxation. If you are providing blow jobs at a rate that would qualify the past time as being more than a hobby you are required to set up a business and work out your tax accordingly.

I'm sorry we cannot help you with your enquiry. Is there anything else we can help with?
Bonefish
Bulldrek Pusher

Post by Bonefish »

Can we get some lube, next time ya'll fuck me?
I suspect that people who speak or write properly are up to no good, or homersexual, or both
Crazy Elf
Footman of the Imperium

Post by Crazy Elf »

We're sorry, but the government is not responsible for the application of any further assistance in any intercourse that you are taking part in. Although we are aware that assistance of this nature is required for some citizens, it is the position of the government to keep all activities in the bedroom in the bedroom rather than in the public arena. If you feel the need for further assistance it should be done in relation to your own preferences.

I'm sorry we cannot help you with your enquiry. Is there anything else we can help with?