Post Apocalypse Agenda: Zombie Skeet

Raygun
Bulldrek Pusher

Post Apocalypse Agenda: Zombie Skeet

Post by Raygun »

When pondering the concept of the Zombie Apocalypse, one must consider what one must do in order to survive such horrific circumstances. One thing that cannot be lost at such a time is a person's sense of amusement and wonder. If one lacks the ability to find the humor in such a situation, or simply marvel at creation, one begins to lose hope. When hope is lost, so is survival.

Many of you may be familiar with the rules for skeet shooting. If you're not familiar with the game at all, I'm here to tell you it's pretty motherfucking fun, and you should try it as soon as you can.

So, what is needed at this juncture is some help figuring out how the rules for Zombie Skeet will differ from, shall we say, "Traditional" Skeet. Here's what I have so far, to be amended as necessary:

Need:

1. Lots of zombies
2. A pentagram, marking the field of play
3. Guns (Preference)
4. Ammunition (Preference)
5. Explosives (Preference)
6. To explain to the FBI that we're just having a laugh here
7. Trees
8. Iron Maiden (either playing the event live or via PA)
9. Tony Montana Station: One station in the match at which the shooter must perform at least one line from "Scarface" as Tony Montana.
10. Catering

What else?
It's all about crystal meth and Gwar. - Hauze
Nicephorus
Bulldrekker

Post by Nicephorus »

This is an awesome idea.

If you've ever wanted to see what a .50 cal bullet would do at close range but have been held back by morality, this would be your chance.
Raygun
Bulldrek Pusher

Post by Raygun »

Nicephorus wrote:This is an awesome idea.

If you've ever wanted to see what a .50 cal bullet would do at close range but have been held back by morality, this would be your chance.
See, the beauty of the .50 cal rifle is that you don't have to be that close! As Skeet allows us to hone our bird hunting skills, so shall Zombie Skeet keep us abreast of zombie popping, including long range tactical engagement via scoped rifle! We're talking about useful survival skills in an uncaring world full of crazy people trying to eat your balls off, remember.

Or are you saying 50 cal isn't good enough for you? That's it, isn't it? Jesus, Nicie. What's wrong with you? FINE. We'll do 40mm grenades, too. Yep. We'll just light 'em all right up with the MK19 to sate Nicephorus' blood lust... Is that what you want? Are you happy now? :D

4. Ammunition (Any available small arms up to .50 Browning/12.7x99mm, 40x53mm)

And maybe the Tony Montana Station should be the Al Pacino station. Because that way, you could do Serpico and Dog Day Afternoon and the Godfather movies and all kinds of great Pacino impressions, and we'll get to honor the memory of a great actor. Can't forget about appreciation of the arts!
Raygun
Bulldrek Pusher

Post by Raygun »

Seriously? Nobody's down with Zombie Skeet? Come on, people!
Raygun
Bulldrek Pusher

Post by Raygun »

I'm sensing a lack of enthusiasm for Zombie Skeet.
Raygun
Bulldrek Pusher

Post by Raygun »

The thought of the Zombie Apocalypse gets a lot less fun every day that passes and you cocksuckers don't help me develop Zombie Skeet into a major competitive sport!
Raygun
Bulldrek Pusher

Post by Raygun »

*sigh* This is bullshit.
Tiny Deev
Bulldrek Junkie

Post by Tiny Deev »

Sorry buddy. I would've loved to read it though.
Funny, yet sad. Kinda like getting tit-fucked by a clown.
Raygun
Bulldrek Pusher

Post by Raygun »

Well that's something, at least. :)
Bonefish
Bulldrek Pusher

Post by Bonefish »

Sorry, I got wasted and stuck in a bunker with a bunch of hipsters. I ended up feeding them to the zombies.
I suspect that people who speak or write properly are up to no good, or homersexual, or both