It's high time that I finally come out.

UncleJoseph
Wuffle Initiate

It's high time that I finally come out.

Post by UncleJoseph »

...about the fact that I believe we are on the verge of a Zombie Apocalypse. What? You were thinking I'd say I am gay. I'll never admit to that...even if it is true.

Seriously. We are on the verge of a global pandemic that will render the infected into mindless walking horrors with only the need to feed. Fortunately, I can wait until they decompose. I have the technology. I have the food. I have the ammo.

DO YOU?

P.S. I don't get how gay men exist. The female form is a work of art. I get that some women like women. But how could a dude find another dude attractive? I'm not judging...I just don't get it.
If you take away their comforts, people are just like any other animal.
Raygun
Bulldrek Pusher

Post by Raygun »

Whatever, queer. :D

I don't know whether anything like a zombie apocalypse is going to happen or not, but it does feel like we're sitting on some kind of powder keg lately, doesn't it? World financial system on the brink, people trying to rip you off all the time, other people saying you need to die because their god is way more awesome than yours... Seems like the place could do with a bit less humanity to fuck things up.

I feel, however, that I am woefully under-prepared for the zombie apocalypse. :)
It's all about crystal meth and Gwar. - Hauze
Crazy Elf
Footman of the Imperium

Post by Crazy Elf »

Uncle Joe is totally gay.
Heavy_D
Bulldrek Pimp

Post by Heavy_D »

I'm completely unprepared and on top of that I live in the middle of a city. Chances are high that I will be among the walking dead, since though I do have an appartment with good locks and such that is not situated on the groundfloor and I also posess a katana I do seriously lack a store of food, since I rely on the supermarket being open 7 days a week.

I need to get my act together pronto...
It's lonely at the top. But it's comforting to look down upon everyone at the bottom.
Nicephorus
Bulldrekker

Post by Nicephorus »

I'm totally set for zombies. Buried within the soil is a pentagram that surrounds the whole house.
Raygun
Bulldrek Pusher

Post by Raygun »

SWEET. Can I sit up on your roof and blast zombies? Because I'm pretty sure that zombies don't give a shit about pentagrams but it'll probably look just like a god damn Iron Maiden video if it happens to start to glow while I'm all BLASTING THE SHIT OUT OF THE UNDEAD! :)

It's supposed to be Rapture this Saturday, apparently.

Forecast: 65F and Mostly Cloudy, 29% chance of precipitation. Megaton Shotblast of the Lord followed by a "Holy Shit Complete Assload of the Undead." Nightly forecast unavailable. :D
Nicephorus
Bulldrekker

Post by Nicephorus »

See, you can't believe that shit from movies. Some of it is deliberate misinformation. Zombies don't really need a head, that idea didn't exist until the 60s. Their entire essence acts as a life sensor and moves them towards it. You need to aim for the center of mass with a caliber capable of causing them to lose structural integrity.
Raygun
Bulldrek Pusher

Post by Raygun »

It's times like these when having a .50 cal rifle doesn't sound like such a bad idea, right? Right?

Wait, wait. We'll improvise a minefield on the perimeter of the pentagram. They'll hit the mines and blow up and we'll shoot them in mid air. Zombie Skeet. This is going to be awesome! Bonus points if they end up in a tree.

I love it when a plan comes together!
Bonefish
Bulldrek Pusher

Re: It's high time that I finally come out.

Post by Bonefish »

UncleJoseph wrote: P.S. I don't get how gay men exist. The female form is a work of art. I get that some women like women. But how could a dude find another dude attractive? I'm not judging...I just don't get it.
I think the chief appeal of faggotry is due to the acceptance. Both of you are men, so you both know, it all boils down to SEX.
I suspect that people who speak or write properly are up to no good, or homersexual, or both
Tiny Deev
Bulldrek Junkie

Re: It's high time that I finally come out.

Post by Tiny Deev »

I actually am pretty prepared. I even have a plan.
Funny, yet sad. Kinda like getting tit-fucked by a clown.
UncleJoseph
Wuffle Initiate

Post by UncleJoseph »

An excellent Public Service Announcement on:

What to do in a Zombie Attack
If you take away their comforts, people are just like any other animal.