Sandship adventures!

FlameBlade
SMITE!™ Master

Sandship adventures!

Post by FlameBlade »

"What do you see on the horizon, chief?"

"You mean besides the sun?"

"Yes."

In a bright white trenchcoat, with slightly ruffled shirt, FlameBlade squints toward the sky. He stands tall, wielding his signature flaming sword. He barks several quick commands to his crew on the sandship.

"You see, this is a fuckin' desert. Nothing but sands. Ye gods, sands in your britches, twistin' it up like a good bulldrek should do you. Now...remind me...what are we looking for?"

"Chief?"

"I cannot abide incompetence, and I'm sure that you know that it's your second warning. You're fortunate that I give out three warnings. So...remind me...what are we looking for?"

"Previous first mate knew it, and didn't tell me before you gave him his third warning."

With a strong crack, the seventy-third of long lines of many first mate collapses over the bar only to be swallowed up by the moving sandship.

"Now you're my seventy-fourth first mate...tell me what we're looking for?"

"Chief, we're looking for a treasure, sir!"

"What kind?"

"Treasure of powers from beyond, sir!"

"Exactly what?"

"Classified, sir!"

"Good man. You know the rules very well...no need to blab it around."

With some ashes of 73rd first mate dripping from FlameBlade's flaming sword, Flame turns toward the sun, trying to make out what is ahead him.

"It's good to be back."
_I'm a nightmare of every man's fantasy.
The Grand Crusader
Bulldrek Junkie

Post by The Grand Crusader »

*A figure comes stalking out of the swirling sands, his longcoat billowing in the wind as he tries to get the attention of the passing vessel*

Ahoy! FlameBlade! Permission to come aboard? It's damned good to see another familiar face around here!
<BR>
Thought For...err...Until I Edit My Signature Again!
The icons I use here are from Transformers Icon of the Day. If you use them, please give credit to Mr. Kelsch for his wonderful work, capish?
Kitt
Baron of the Imperium

Post by Kitt »

Kitt, carrying a large kevlar parasol, steps on deck from one of the lower levels.
"Yo, Cap!" she calls, clearly talking to Flameblade. "Are we still instituting the 'shoot-anyone-who-knows-your-name-and-isn't-already-on-board' rule?" She smirks a little and glances over at the pile of skulls next to the cannon on the front of the ship. "We ran out of cannon balls about 10 victims back, but if we fill the skulls with enough of last week's breakfast, they kill twice as well as the metal shit ever did."
Real life quotes, courtesy of the PetsHotel:
"Drop it, you pervert!"
"Ma'am? Ma'am! You are very round."
"It's a hump-a-palooza today."
"Everybody get away from the poop bucket!"
FlameBlade
SMITE!™ Master

Post by FlameBlade »

FlameBlade peers at the dusty figure, and grins,

"Come one, come all....if you can get on! Considering that this sandship is heading at you...at approximately fifty miles per hour, and somehow autopilot is plotting a route over your face, you'd best try for it quickly as you can. This sandship do not stop for anything...ever. It's a wonder that I have so many crewmates on this ship.

When I think about it...it's also a wonder that so many people died as well. Ah well, that's okay. There are adventures to go on!"

Then FlameBlade turns to Kitt, "Make it hard as possible for him. But don't kill him...but if he dies under the sandship, that's okay too, but we shouldn't waste bullets on him. It should also be mentioned that regeneration doesn't quite work well on this metaplane."

Then he disappears into the captain's gallery.
Tiny Deev
Bulldrek Junkie

Post by Tiny Deev »

A sharp whistle blows, growing louder by the second. As the sound of whirring air reaches a crecsendo, its abruptly cut short by a even louder *WHAM! *

Tiny Deev stands up, dusts off his ragged clothing, and looks up at FlameBlade and salutes.

"Reporting for duty, sir!"
Funny, yet sad. Kinda like getting tit-fucked by a clown.
Heavy_D
Bulldrek Pimp

Post by Heavy_D »

With all the ruckus going on Heavy_D emerges from the galley of the sandship with a slightly agitated look on his face.

"was someone complaining about breakfast?"

With a knife the size of a claymore a trembling deckhand is mowed down.

* Heavy_D eyeballs Kitt to ensure that no criticism is tolerated*

"More complaints that need looking into?"
It's lonely at the top. But it's comforting to look down upon everyone at the bottom.
FlameBlade
SMITE!™ Master

Post by FlameBlade »

*Pops back out and looks at Kitt.*

"Just as I thought. Kitt is clearly not doing her job. She's stalling. YOU, yes, you with hands holding up your heavy Dick, oh wait, nice claymore. Take over Kitt. Send her over. I don't care. We're going to find a treasure, and people are going to work for me. Nothing else. Now let me consult the map."

*pops back in*

*30 seconds later*

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN, BLUE X MARKS THE SPOT?!?!"
Tiny Deev
Bulldrek Junkie

Post by Tiny Deev »

"I think that means we should look for a blue X... And I happen to have some blue Xtacy pills right here, how conventient!"
*Tiny Deev offers FlameBlade a small blue pill, with a Mitsubishi logo on it before gulping down a hand full himself.*
"You look pretty..."
Funny, yet sad. Kinda like getting tit-fucked by a clown.
FlameBlade
SMITE!™ Master

Post by FlameBlade »

You clearly misunderstood me, T-D.

Here's RED Paint, and make it right!

*tosses T-D red paint and shoves him out of the Captain's Gallery.*
The Grand Crusader
Bulldrek Junkie

Post by The Grand Crusader »

With a hop, skip, and a loop of asshair, TGC swings aboard the passing ship with Grace...namely, his middle name as he faceplants in the middle of the rear deck, sending dust and dingleberries flying hither and yon.

Yaaargh...where be the rum? I've got multiple wounds to clean now...
<BR>
Thought For...err...Until I Edit My Signature Again!
The icons I use here are from Transformers Icon of the Day. If you use them, please give credit to Mr. Kelsch for his wonderful work, capish?