I one the sandbox.

Post by Nexusvoid »

I one (won) the sandbox.
_
Cash
Needs Friends

Post by Cash »

Oh dear. I two the sandbox.
<font color=#5c7898>A high I.Q. is like a jeep. You'll still get stuck; you'll just be farther from help when you do.
</font>
Kitt
Baron of the Imperium

Post by Kitt »

*drops three nuclear bombs on Nexus*
I three the sandbox.
Real life quotes, courtesy of the PetsHotel:
"Drop it, you pervert!"
"Ma'am? Ma'am! You are very round."
"It's a hump-a-palooza today."
"Everybody get away from the poop bucket!"
JohnnyRico
Wuffle Student

Post by JohnnyRico »

Four rockets come streaking out of the sky, smashing into the ground around Kitt, causing her to duck and cover as the explosions roll fire around her and over her head. As the smoke and dust begins to clear, she stands up slowly, looking around for the source. Unfortunately, the last place she looks is straight up, and by then it's far too late. On silent blades, the helicopter auto-rotates down on top of her, crushing her into a sticky red paste.

"I four the sandbox," Rico says, as he pops the door and hops down from the cockpit.
"I have a conundrum for you. A riddle if you will. What's the difference between you, and malard with a cold? I don't remember how it ends, but your mothers a whore." -"Sean Connery" Celebrity Jeopardy- SNL
The Grand Crusader
Bulldrek Junkie

Post by The Grand Crusader »

A blue bolt of highly charged plasma streaks out of the void behind JohnnyRico, turning him into a pile of sizzling ash. From the void, a man wearing power armor comes stalking out, his assfro waving back and forth as he chuckles.

"I five the sandbox," says TGC as he holsters his Alien Blaster.
<BR>
Thought For...err...Until I Edit My Signature Again!
The icons I use here are from Transformers Icon of the Day. If you use them, please give credit to Mr. Kelsch for his wonderful work, capish?
Kitt
Baron of the Imperium

Post by Kitt »

After very slowly recongealing into her normal form, Kitt makes a quick stop at the beauty store, then again at the toy store. When she returns to the thread, she fills her newly purchased super soaker with industrial strength Nair, also newly purchased. She pumps the toy weapon until it's about ready to explode and pulls the trigger, aiming directly at the assfro. It takes a few minutes, but the chemical makeup of the hair remover begins to eat away at the hair...and the flesh it covers.

"That looks like it's going to sting... Oh, and I six the sandbox."
"Drop it, you pervert!"
Cash
Needs Friends

Post by Cash »

I regretfully 7 the sandbox
<font color=#5c7898>A high I.Q. is like a jeep. You'll still get stuck; you'll just be farther from help when you do.
</font>
Heavy_D
Bulldrek Pimp

Post by Heavy_D »

I ate the sandbox. Ha!
It's lonely at the top. But it's comforting to look down upon everyone at the bottom.
JohnnyRico
Wuffle Student

Post by JohnnyRico »

A small orb floats out of the parked helicopter and glides over to the ash pile that is Rico and pops open a compartment on its side. The orb extends a small dust buster, and despite the best of intentions, a yellow and black Bat logo can be seen on it under a chipping layer of paint. The orb retracts the dust buster and floats back to the helicopter. One swirling, nausea-inducing cut later, Rico steps out of the helicopter, dusting off his overcoat.

"TGC, I have to say that stung a bit, but the 60's called," the pilot says with a smirk. "The Penguin, the Riddler, the Joker, and Catwoman want their diabolical SuperWeapon back."

Rico looks at Heavy_D and blanches when he realizes what just happened. With the air of a doctor telling a patient that he's got terminal cancer of the anus and leprosy of the genitals, he puts a gentle hand on the other 'Drekker's shoulder, wincing slightly as Heavy_D picks something out of his teeth.

a"I've got bad news for you son. On the way in, I saw the werekitten Kwyndig... using... the sandbox." Without another word, Rico hands the now vomiting Heavy_D an industrial strength tube of Plastex Toothpaste and a steel wire toothbrush.

"Oh, for the record, I Nine the sandbox... or at least whatever Heavy_D managed to throw up of the sandbox."
"I have a conundrum for you. A riddle if you will. What's the difference between you, and malard with a cold? I don't remember how it ends, but your mothers a whore." -"Sean Connery" Celebrity Jeopardy- SNL
Cash
Needs Friends

Post by Cash »

I ten the sandbox under protest.
</font>
Cash
Needs Friends

Post by Cash »

I ten the sandbox under protest.
</font>
The Grand Crusader
Bulldrek Junkie

Post by The Grand Crusader »

I eleven the sandbox...somehow...

"Clean up on aisle 9, Clean up on aisle 9"
<BR>
Thought For...err...Until I Edit My Signature Again!
The icons I use here are from Transformers Icon of the Day. If you use them, please give credit to Mr. Kelsch for his wonderful work, capish?
Jeff Hauze
Wuffle Trainer

Post by Jeff Hauze »

I hate the fucking sandbox.
Screw liquid diamond. I want to be able to fling apartment building sized ingots of extracted metal into space.
Kitt
Baron of the Imperium

Post by Kitt »

Kitt watches in some strange combination of horror and amusement as the remnants of the sandbox begins to copulate.

"Yikes. I guess I twelve the sandbox. Oh, and Jeff? This is for starting that stunning image."
Kitt turns the nair gun on Jeff, spraying him in the eyes.
"Those chemical burns should heal some time this year..."
"Drop it, you pervert!"
Tiny Deev
Bulldrek Junkie

Post by Tiny Deev »

Tiny Deev tiptoes in.
"I thirteen the sandbox, bitchnitzhes!"
Funny, yet sad. Kinda like getting tit-fucked by a clown.