8%
Violence with No Plot?
23%

Total votes: 13
Cazmonster
No-Life Loser

Weigh In!

Post by Cazmonster »

Do you all wanna do something cool or do you just wanna inflate your post counts? I'd like to do some rockem sockem violence and role playing again, that stuff was fun. But I don't want to be doing it on my lonesome. To that end, I made this neafty Poll to try to get this working again.

This are serious business.
This am serious poll.

Youcannothasveedoption.
<a href="http://heftywrenches.wordpress.com">Agent Zero Speaks!</a>
FlameBlade
SMITE!™ Master

Post by FlameBlade »

veed?
_I'm a nightmare of every man's fantasy.
Ancient History
Demon

Post by Ancient History »

I thought Mouls was doing Veed?
FlameBlade
SMITE!™ Master

Post by FlameBlade »

No no, that's Veed doing your mom.
_I'm a nightmare of every man's fantasy.
Ancient History
Demon

Can't be, Veed's still able to walk. Mom'd have his feet nailed to the floor so he couldn't run away.
Kitt
Baron of the Imperium

Post by Kitt »

Smart mom.
Real life quotes, courtesy of the PetsHotel:
"Drop it, you pervert!"
"Ma'am? Ma'am! You are very round."
"It's a hump-a-palooza today."
"Everybody get away from the poop bucket!"
Cash
Needs Friends

Post by Cash »

Or smart Veed...
<font color=#5c7898>A high I.Q. is like a jeep. You'll still get stuck; you'll just be farther from help when you do.
</font>
OverLord
Wuffle Initiate

Post by OverLord »

I might actually come out of retirement for a little taste of the old days like that, Cazzy. Oh, and hello again, folks. Been a while, no?
Ancient History
Demon

I'm going to open a gate to Hell just so Satan can bean you with an iceball under the light of a blue moon.
OverLord
Wuffle Initiate

Post by OverLord »

Who? Me?
"If we would guide by the light of reason, we must let our minds be bold."
~Louis Brandeis
Cash
Needs Friends

Post by Cash »

Well, it wasn't going to be at first.... :evil:
<font color=#5c7898>A high I.Q. is like a jeep. You'll still get stuck; you'll just be farther from help when you do.
</font>
OverLord
Wuffle Initiate

Post by OverLord »

Silence, ya sawed-off wee midget!

*punts Cash into a pit full of epileptic monkeys with electric carving knives*
~Louis Brandeis
Heavy_D
Bulldrek Pimp

Post by Heavy_D »

*Looks at the horrid scene of Cash trying to fight of a fury of uncoordinated jabs and failing victim to a visceration seldomnly seen*

*As an afterthought kicks Overlord into the aformentioned pit to go and collect the remains of Cash*
It's lonely at the top. But it's comforting to look down upon everyone at the bottom.
Cash
Needs Friends

Post by Cash »

AHH! AHH! The monkeys stabbed me in the arm! It hurts quite badly. Can someone fetch help?

*a small shadow appears on Cash and slowly grows bigger as OL is punted into the pit*
</font>
Heavy_D
Bulldrek Pimp

Post by Heavy_D »

*looks as OL hits the floor head-first and recoils when he hears the awful snap that indicates that somewhere in OL's spine something went very, very wrong. After that throws some combat-drug induced bananas into the pit for the monkeys and waits to see what happens*
It's lonely at the top. But it's comforting to look down upon everyone at the bottom.
JohnnyRico
Wuffle Student

Post by JohnnyRico »

*Heavy_D gets tapped on the shoulder. As the noob spins, Rico reaches out and grabs Heavy_D by the face.*

You know, you really shouldn't do things like that. Not only did Overlord run the biggest bulldrekkian arms manufacturing company back during Bulldrek That Was, but some of us would still like to say hello. Now he's in a pit of monkeys, covered in feces. That doesn't make me very happy. I think you should be a good little one and go help him out, ok?

*Without waiting for a reply, Rico spins around and throws Heavy_D like a lawn dart, accellerating the nooblet with neck-dislocating force, and impailing an epileptic monkey during the landing.*

Nice, ten points for a bulls-eye, right guys?
"I have a conundrum for you. A riddle if you will. What's the difference between you, and malard with a cold? I don't remember how it ends, but your mothers a whore." -"Sean Connery" Celebrity Jeopardy- SNL
Cash
Needs Friends

Post by Cash »

*covers OL in feces*

Ook! Ook!

*flings some at JR*
</font>
OverLord
Wuffle Initiate

Post by OverLord »

Speaking calmly from down inside, OverLord pushes himself upright as his back restructures itself and absently brings his heel down onto the prone Heavy_D's throat.

"And not only that..." He grins, shaking a trio of fusion grenades from his coat to land on the floor, primed and with seconds left to detonate. "Personal assets aside, back in the day I was and still consider myself to be one of this place's premier superpowers. If you're really aching for a demonstration, I will be quite happy to accomodate you later. But for now, my fellow...well, you're just in deep shit. Don't worry though, it won't be for long."

The dracomorph leaps free, idly brushing himself off and chuckling as a small mushroom cloud blooms from within the pit, sending a burst of flash-incinerated body parts and fecal matter flying skyward from the force of the blast.

"You know...it's really good to be back. I need to get business set up again soon, I'm sensing a deplorable lack of firepower in the local area."
~Louis Brandeis
The Wolfen
Wuffle Master

Post by The Wolfen »

Nice shot JR, we can maybe make a game of this sometime.

Wolfen grins while watching the mess in the pit for a moment, then he turns to Overlord as he lands.

Good to see you back OL, I'd started to worry you weren't coming. Then who would I steal ammo from?
Wolfen.

'My advantageous mongoose masturbates with abandon over your mother's skeleton!' - Lazarus Churchyard.

"Cazmonster takes a moment out of sniping evil pengooins in the head to ponder the coolness of Wolfen on fire." - Caz
"Doesn't that hurt though? I mean I don't like it when people bite my arm pits" - LDH
OverLord
Wuffle Initiate

Post by OverLord »

"You stole ammo from me? Hm...you know, you could have always asked for a...donation."

OverLord quickdraws a pistol from inside his jacket, firing thrice into Wolfen's face and then grinning as the expected shower of skull fragments doesn't occur.

"Just kidding, only blanks! Good to see you, too."
~Louis Brandeis
The Wolfen
Wuffle Master

Post by The Wolfen »

Wolfen's eyes cross for a second as he stares down the barrel of Overlord's gun, then he pulls out the world's most battered Flakhammer out from under his coat. It looks as though it has served equally as a melee weapon as well as a gun, and is covered in patches of touched-up paint and 'repairs'.

Well, you gave me this nice gun way back when, but I never have any money, and Caz soaked up most of the ammo it came with when we went to play golf and...

Wolfen mumbles on for a while

Anyway, you be careful when reopening the plant. I used to crash down in the maintenance tunnels sometimes but since you've been gone, well, something weird has been moving around down there, something I can't track...
Wolfen.

'My advantageous mongoose masturbates with abandon over your mother's skeleton!' - Lazarus Churchyard.

"Cazmonster takes a moment out of sniping evil pengooins in the head to ponder the coolness of Wolfen on fire." - Caz
"Doesn't that hurt though? I mean I don't like it when people bite my arm pits" - LDH
Cash
Needs Friends

Post by Cash »

Not going to stick your finger in the gun, Bugs Bunny style?
</font>
The Wolfen
Wuffle Master

Post by The Wolfen »

Do I look like a bloody anorexic rabbit?

No, don't answer that.
Wolfen.

Cash
Needs Friends

Post by Cash »

Awww, you're no fun.
</font>
The Wolfen
Wuffle Master

Post by The Wolfen »

I think I've seen someone do something similar when OL pointed a gun at them before, it wasn't pretty. :)

Or are you referrring to my refusal to cosplay a rabbit? Something you're not telling us Cash?
Wolfen.

Cash
Needs Friends

Post by Cash »

*hides his Daffy Duck costume*

Nope.
</font>
The Wolfen
Wuffle Master

Post by The Wolfen »

Looks suspiciously at Cash

Hmmm. Looks like it's duck season.
Wolfen.

Cazmonster
No-Life Loser

Post by Cazmonster »

Wolverine Season!

Cazmonter shoves three rabid wolverines down Cash's pants.

Eep, there's really not room for one rabid wolverine in those pants.

Okay, so, we've got a tally and it's VIOLENCE WITH A PLOT!!! I'll see what I can do about getting to one of those here today.
Cash
Needs Friends

Post by Cash »

*runs around the thread waving his arms in the air*

OH GOD!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

IT HURTS!

IT TURNS ME ON SO!

AHHHHH--oh yeah, right there--HHHHHH!!!!!
</font>
Ancient History
Demon

Dips Cash in peanut butter.

Wolverines love peanut butter.

Sprays Cash with wolverine sex pheromones.

Wolverines love sex, too.
Cazmonster
No-Life Loser

Post by Cazmonster »

Cazmonster yanks a switcho beam out of his pants pocket and watches the fun commence as he switches Ancient History for Cash.

Oh, that's... that's just wrong.

Okay. I gotta go figure out a plot.
Ancient History
Demon

There's a party in my pants and everyone's invited!
Cash
Needs Friends

Post by Cash »

*dives right in*

Hello, Mr. Wolverine! Where's the bar?
</font>
OverLord
Wuffle Initiate

Post by OverLord »

"BAR?"

The dragon produces an M1918A2 Browning Automatic Rifle and clicks it to full auto, then empties the magazine directly into AH's groin area (and by association, Cash).

"There's your BAR!"
~Louis Brandeis