Sound off about things that are annoying you lately.

Moto42
Wuffle Master

Sound off about things that are annoying you lately.

Post by Moto42 »

I have a zit on my nose that refuses to surface. It's just staying under the surface leaving a red-spot and being sore, refusing to poke it's head above my skin to be popped and eliminated.
I never know about the extra shifts I pick up at work until less than eight hours before-hand, usually only fifteen too thirty minutes before. I can understand calling around at the last minute when someone decides to call in sick at the last minute, but when Joe Blow puts in his two-weeks and I don't get a call asking "can you cover a few shifts this week" until one hour before said shifts start, it gets irritating.
Hello, I'm a signature VIRUS!
Copy me to your signature to help me grow.
Kitt
Baron of the Imperium

Re: Sound off about things that are annoying you lately.

Post by Kitt »

Moto42 wrote:I have a zit on my nose that refuses to surface. It's just staying under the surface leaving a red-spot and being sore, refusing to poke it's head above my skin to be popped and eliminated.
Put toothpaste on it when you go to bed. But it's got to be real toothpaste and not gel or anything else.
Real life quotes, courtesy of the PetsHotel:
"Drop it, you pervert!"
"Ma'am? Ma'am! You are very round."
"It's a hump-a-palooza today."
"Everybody get away from the poop bucket!"
Ancient History
Demon

Post by Ancient History »

3278. He bothers me.
Moto42
Wuffle Master

Post by Moto42 »

We all know how you /really/ feel about him.
You talk in your sleep.
jo_alex
Bulldrek Pimp

Post by jo_alex »

Putting things aside to handle later and while knowing it's wrong not being able to motivate myself to start doing them now. Being annoyed with myself - no fun, though.
Liniah
Bondsman of the Crimson Assfro

Post by Liniah »

I've had weird pains/discomfort in my leg lately for no apparent reason. I think my body should just stop being weird and cooperate.
<center><font face="monospace" color=#0099FF font size="-1">one more blue sunny day</font></center>
Johnny the Bull
Bulldrek Pimp

Post by Johnny the Bull »

Being constantly loaded with comparatively meaningless horseshit when I have actual, proper work to do.
--------------------------------------------
No money, no honey
Kitt
Baron of the Imperium

Post by Kitt »

The fact that my hips refuse to cooperate. That's really irritating.
Real life quotes, courtesy of the PetsHotel:
"Drop it, you pervert!"
"Ma'am? Ma'am! You are very round."
"It's a hump-a-palooza today."
"Everybody get away from the poop bucket!"
IrnMaidan
Tasty Human

Post by IrnMaidan »

The fact that the only computer in the house is a piece of shit which just took a shit on itself and I am too busy to fix it. I'm just glad that school's over.
Moto42
Wuffle Master

Post by Moto42 »

People that won't take "Yes" for an answer.

A TruckinCo* driver (a manager of some sort) pulls up to the guard-shack to ask that I have the empty TruckinCo trailers that over the road drivers bring in while the warehouse is closed, sent to the drop-yard across town.
I tell him that that is standard procedure and that we have been doing that the entire time I've been working here.
Then he asks if I'm new here.
"No, I've been here almost a year now."
Then he spends ten minutes telling me what I should be doing involving TruckinCo trailers and drivers, (a speech that consists of the same three statements re-worded over and over again) amid comments like: "I know", "Yea, that's standard procedure here" "I've been doing that, three times earlier today".

Y'all probably don't need to be told this, but I have to say it to someone.
If you ask someone to do something and they say yes, don't tell them to do it again. SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LET THEM DO IT!
IrnMaidan
Tasty Human

Post by IrnMaidan »

That fact that the managers at work won't stop singing my praises when it comes to helping other departments. Now everybody thinks I'm the suck up of the store. I fucking hate that!!
IrnMaidan
Tasty Human

Post by IrnMaidan »

And hours after the last post, it is 5:50 a.m. esastern standard time and I have to get up in 10 minutes to get ready for work. The annoying thing is that I didn't sleep a bit throught out the night and I can already tell that just from the way it started, it's not gonna be a good day.
Cazmonster
No-Life Loser

Post by Cazmonster »

TASTY HUMAN!!!

Cazmonster launches himself on IrnMaiden. The multiton cyberfreak collides with punishing force, shattering bones and rending flesh. He happy mauls away with meter long titanium cyberspurs and pneumatic jaws until there's aught left but a pile of rags and guts with two sad-looking eyeballs atop

I love tasties. I love them so.
<a href="http://heftywrenches.wordpress.com">Agent Zero Speaks!</a>
Cash
Needs Friends

Post by Cash »

Christ, Caz. Are the twins aging you that badly? She's been posting here for at least a week.
<font color=#5c7898>A high I.Q. is like a jeep. You'll still get stuck; you'll just be farther from help when you do.
</font>
Cazmonster
No-Life Loser

Post by Cazmonster »

Cash wrote:Christ, Caz. Are the twins aging you that badly? She's been posting here for at least a week.
Dudemonger! Imna take a blowtorch to yer...

Um, yes, yes they are.
<a href="http://heftywrenches.wordpress.com">Agent Zero Speaks!</a>
Cash
Needs Friends

Post by Cash »

Cazmonster wrote:
Cash wrote:Christ, Caz. Are the twins aging you that badly? She's been posting here for at least a week.
Dudemonger! Imna take a blowtorch to yer...
Oooohhhhh...foreplay!
<font color=#5c7898>A high I.Q. is like a jeep. You'll still get stuck; you'll just be farther from help when you do.
</font>