Who We Are...Looking Older

Jeff Hauze
Wuffle Trainer

Post by Jeff Hauze »

I'm told this woman is Berrianne, aka Gremlin. Totally ironic thing I just noticed now...but somehow I managed to get a picture of Jim with what looks like a Batman icon in the upper right. His ego will never deflate from this now.
http://picasaweb.google.com/dreadmoores ... 7267332210
Screw liquid diamond. I want to be able to fling apartment building sized ingots of extracted metal into space.
Jeff Hauze
Wuffle Trainer

Post by Jeff Hauze »

Big Jim wrote:Holy thread resurrection! And Jeff those GenCon pictures are still pretty damn amusing, thanks!
Adam Jury whispering sweet nothings in the Sweater Cowboy's ear is still the best of the bunch to me.
Screw liquid diamond. I want to be able to fling apartment building sized ingots of extracted metal into space.
Kai
Wuffle Master

Post by Kai »

*checks*
Oh good, either I wasn't there or pictorial evidence is non-existent...no one needs to see old pictures of me

10:41 Kai: Ohayou minna
10:42 Adam: ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER! :)
10:44 Kai: Fuck off, how's that? ;P
10:45 Adam: Much better.
Big Jim
Bulldrek Pusher

Post by Big Jim »

Jeff Hauze wrote:
I'm told this woman is Berrianne, aka Gremlin. Totally ironic thing I just noticed now...but somehow I managed to get a picture of Jim with what looks like a Batman icon in the upper right. His ego will never deflate from this now.
http://picasaweb.google.com/dreadmoores ... 7267332210
My enjoyment of this picture has just increased by 70000%. Now if only I drank Bacardi.
And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
Jeff Hauze
Wuffle Trainer

Post by Jeff Hauze »

To the whole world, I'm sorry. I should have just deleted the picture, and never brought it up again. His ego has grown, and we're all fucking doomed. Run for your lives. He's probably sitting with that damned Batman birthday card while staring at the picture.
Cash
Needs Friends

Post by Cash »

That's not a Batman logo in the upper right corner.

there...should deflate Jim's ego a little (just a little).
<font color=#5c7898>A high I.Q. is like a jeep. You'll still get stuck; you'll just be farther from help when you do.
</font>
Big Jim
Bulldrek Pusher

Post by Big Jim »

Yes, I already know it's a Bacardi logo. So what? Close enough!

And Jeff: yes I am. Have been all night. Batman doesn't need sleep!
And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
DV8
Evil Incarnate

Post by DV8 »

You have to wonder how the fuck these two got together; Daki & Gunny. :)
Jeff Hauze
Wuffle Trainer

Post by Jeff Hauze »

He shaved his head and gave her all his hair. I thought we already established that?
ak404
Wuffle Grand Master

Post by ak404 »

sinsual wrote:I do not look like Toon...(holding the red cup in deep discussion with AK404)
What's really scary is that appearance-wise, I haven't changed much in years.
"There is surely nothing other than the single purpose of the present moment. A man's whole life is a succession of moment after moment. If one fully understands the present moment, there will be nothing else to do, and nothing left to pursue." - Yamamoto Tsunetomo