June Fifth, 2004. A day to be remembered.

Moto42
Wuffle Master

June Fifth, 2004. A day to be remembered.

Post by Moto42 »

Somewhere in Bulldrekia, three shepards keep a late watch over their flock.
With a slightly puzzled look, one of them pointed at the sky. two stars were getting brighter.
The three stared in awe for a few moments as the beutiful, twinkling points of light continued to grow, one of them began to pray.
Moments later they realized what was happening, screamed and ran 10 feet before being obliterated by an OLT disposable atmosphere re-entry vehicle, soon after, a second such machine slamed into the feild, scattering sheep like bowling pins.
The door of the first re-entry vehicle fell off it's hinges, allowing Moto and an assortment of other 'Drekkers to pile out of the machine.

aaawwww, who dialed the landing coordinants for these things? We were supposed to land in the BD-General Hospital parking lot! Looks like we walk from here.

The rouge fate sighed, grabbed his gift in one hand, and a smoking chunk of lamb in the other and proceeded to walk in the direction he supposed the hospital was in.
Hello, I'm a signature VIRUS!
Copy me to your signature to help me grow.
Serious Paul
Devil

Post by Serious Paul »

Serious Paul is obliterated as he performs various unsavory acts with said sheep, as he was tanding way too close....
Liniah
Bondsman of the Crimson Assfro

Post by Liniah »

CUT! No, no, no! That's all wrong! Try it a bit more dramatically, and maybe with some gestures... more expression.

...ok, Moto42, take 2 GO!

<center><font face="monospace" color=#0099FF font size="-1">one more blue sunny day</font></center>