(OOC) A long hard road out of Bulldrek

Serious Paul
Devil

(OOC) A long hard road out of Bulldrek

Post by Serious Paul »

So I thought why not have a free form story that was the madness again.

I only request that we make an attmept to be creative, and that we not resort to "Well i shot you" "Not uh!" tactics!
FlameBlade
SMITE!™ Master

Post by FlameBlade »

I agree.

None of ghey *I love you, man...let me knock you up." kind of thing, ok?
_I'm a nightmare of every man's fantasy.
Nightsky
Squire of the Crimson Assfro
Location: metaplane of booze, illect substances, and nekkid women

Post by Nightsky »

I'm up. What are we to use as a story?
Gunny
SMITE!™ Grand Master

Post by Gunny »

Bulldrek Mechwarrior/Battletech FREE FOR ALL!!!!
<center><b><font size=1><font color="#FF9900">"Invaders blood marches through my veins, like giant radioactive rubber pants! The pants command me! Do not ignore my veins!" -Zim</font></font></b></center>
Wildfire
Wuffle Trainer

Post by Wildfire »

slashes Paul's belt

Paul's wearing pink boxers, not very serious. Discuss :D
_
"Are you alright?"
"I'm a little fucked up in general so its hard to tell."
Serious Paul
Devil

Post by Serious Paul »

PInk!Paul proudly displays the goods!

Its free form, the basic premise is "They" are closing Bulldrek. I have nothing else except I am a man who makes sex toys in a far away village. Somewhere there must be a hero, and a villan or two....
Toon
Bulldrek Junkie
Location: Stuck to the grate right outside the sewage treatment plant.

Post by Toon »

Gunny wrote:Bulldrek Mechwarrior/Battletech FREE FOR ALL!!!!
Okay, that got my attention.

*climbs into his Phoenix Hawk IIC (v3), primes the lasers, begins walking... and stubs the mech's toe on Paul's ego*

Fuck! That scratched the paint!
_There are some who say that Time is itself a hammer: that each slow second marks another tap that makes big rocks into little rocks, waterfalls into canyons, cliffs into beaches.
There are some who say that Time is instead a blade. They see the dance of its razored tip, poised like a venomous snake, forever ready to slay faster than the eye can see.
And there are some who say that Time is both hammer and blade.
They say the hammer is a sculptor's mallet, and the blade is a sculptor's chisel: that each stroke is a refinement, a perfecting, a discovery of truth and beauty within what would otherwise be blank and lifeless stone.
And I name this saying wisdom.
Serious Paul
Devil

Post by Serious Paul »

I see no reason some Mechs can't be in the game...lets intergrtae them some how!
Gunny
SMITE!™ Grand Master

Post by Gunny »

*flex*

*runs over and paints the nails of Toon's mech* Pretty!
<center><b><font size=1><font color="#FF9900">"Invaders blood marches through my veins, like giant radioactive rubber pants! The pants command me! Do not ignore my veins!" -Zim</font></font></b></center>
Toon
Bulldrek Junkie

Post by Toon »

*looks at the nails*

Nice paintjob. Very shiny.

*mechflex*
_There are some who say that Time is itself a hammer: that each slow second marks another tap that makes big rocks into little rocks, waterfalls into canyons, cliffs into beaches.
There are some who say that Time is instead a blade. They see the dance of its razored tip, poised like a venomous snake, forever ready to slay faster than the eye can see.
They say the hammer is a sculptor's mallet, and the blade is a sculptor's chisel: that each stroke is a refinement, a perfecting, a discovery of truth and beauty within what would otherwise be blank and lifeless stone.
FlameBlade
SMITE!™ Master

Post by FlameBlade »

As for the thread...just go with flow. Don't bother thinking up plotlines. Just go with flow.
Eliahad
Squire of the Crimson Assfro

Post by Eliahad »

*drives by and thwacks Flame with a rolled up newspaper.*
Toon
Bulldrek Junkie

Post by Toon »

*attempts to do the hula with the 80 ton, 35-foot tall walking tank he's driving around*

And let the record show that finding 12-foot long grass for the skirt was a bitch and a half.
FlameBlade
SMITE!™ Master

Post by FlameBlade »

Kitt: Fast note:

This is place where you can say things, "Yer steel moron" and then work out some misunderstandings :)

And as for now...

*Takes newspaper from Eliahad and thwacks everyone across the thread! Because I can!*
Kitt
Baron of the Imperium

Post by Kitt »

*dodging the beating temporarily, Kitt speaks*
Sorry dude, that just caught me at a bad time, I was in a bad mood, and I was being lazy.
*lets the beatings commence*
Real life quotes, courtesy of the PetsHotel:
"Drop it, you pervert!"
"Ma'am? Ma'am! You are very round."
"It's a hump-a-palooza today."
"Everybody get away from the poop bucket!"
FlameBlade
SMITE!™ Master

Post by FlameBlade »

Just thought I'd let you know.
Steel Machine
Tasty Human

Post by Steel Machine »

Kitt wrote:Quick thing for the Steel Moron
I didn't call you any names, I'd apprecitae it if you didn't address me in that manner.
1) I never mentioned anything about a gun.
No, in fact you did not, but then your post was fairly open to interpretation since it lacked any real substance. Perhaps in the future if you do not want to have others in a creative roleplaying game interpret what you post, you should make it clear what is concrete and what isn't.

In my defense Cops have guns generally. I decided that to further the plot line I would add a gun to my interpretation of the character you posted.
2) never described the clothes. There are no fishnets or spiked heels. There are no garters. She has no shiny badge, because the sexy cop outfits don't come with one. Someone needs to spend more time in the costume stores.
Some one needs to learn how to write. If your costume wasn't open to interpretation it should have been defined, or have I missed another thread that defines said costume?

I am sorry I thought a "SEXY COP" outfit might have such unimaginable things as high heels and fishnet stockings.
3) Even if there was a badge, the number 666 would not be on it, at least not in sight.
Why? Like everything else it was left open for otherss to play with. Or are you some sort of administrator in this forum? I didn't see any sort of notice to that effect, but I admit that I could easily have missed it.

Am I missing some sort of rule here?
4) Hat? Too large eyes? What, are we pulling this stuff out of our ass now?

Uhmm, yes. Thats what creative story telling is. Or is this not what this is? Am I interfering in a closed "Game" here? If so, I will gladly edit my posts so that they are not a bother.

5) LOSE THE FUCKING BLURRED TINYSIZE FONT! My eyesight's bad enough, I don't need your fucking help.
No. You have your way of doing things, I have mine. Or am I violating a forum rule here? In which case could someone point the rules out to me so I can conform?
FlameBlade
SMITE!™ Master

Post by FlameBlade »

I thought way Steel machine did things brought some personality to who he is. And also, Kitt, you left a lot of stuff to interpretation and imagination. If you felt like you wasn't the person that Steel described, then you could have simply create true yourself (describe yourself), and come from behind of that lady. After all, you never really described your character, Kitt, in this forum.

Steel: You're not missing a rule here. Nothing is being violated here.

Oh wait. There's a set of rules, but they're obslete. *Pulls out a LARGE book entitled "Bulldrek Commandments from year 2000" and drops on both Steel Machine and Kitt and runs out both.
Lord Death Hand
No-Life Loser

Post by Lord Death Hand »

Well there is that one rule that sort of still imposed. The NO DOUBLE POST Rule. Don't like those. They're bad. We have to hit you on the nose with a newspaper if you do that.
I am the evil monkey what lives in your nuts.

Lick my butt and suck my balls, America FUCK YEAH!
FlameBlade
SMITE!™ Master

Post by FlameBlade »

*Drops another set of obselete rules book on LDH*

Whoops.
Lord Death Hand
No-Life Loser

Post by Lord Death Hand »

*Cruses FB then becomes completely flat*
I am the evil monkey what lives in your nuts.

Lick my butt and suck my balls, America FUCK YEAH!
Moto42
Wuffle Master

Post by Moto42 »

Hey? There's an OOC for this thread? I should look down more often.
Hello, I'm a signature VIRUS!
Copy me to your signature to help me grow.
Cazmonster
No-Life Loser

Post by Cazmonster »

That way you can see what's lurking... in your pants!
<a href="http://heftywrenches.wordpress.com">Agent Zero Speaks!</a>