Pancakes!

FlakJacket
Orbital Cow Private

Pancakes!

Post by FlakJacket »

It's pancake day! Yay! Numy numy pancakes!

*Runs round in circles tossing pancakes with his frying pan.* :roll :D
The 86 Rules of Boozing

75. Beer makes you mellow, champagne makes you silly, wine makes you dramatic, tequila makes you felonious.
hobbes
Bulldrek Pimp

Post by hobbes »

mmmmmmmmmmm. pancakes. hotcakes. flapjacks. i miss any? doesn't matter, they're all good.
_
Reality continues to ruin my life. - Calvin

It's psychosomatic. You need a labotomy. I'll get a saw. - Calvin

Looking again at my profile, I realize that my location is only funny because my name is Jonah. But if you didn't know that, it wouldn't be funny.
Lord Death Hand
No-Life Loser

Post by Lord Death Hand »

Waffles!
I am the evil monkey what lives in your nuts.

Lick my butt and suck my balls, America FUCK YEAH!
Cazmonster
No-Life Loser

Post by Cazmonster »

Steak and Cakes man, the pancakes with a skinny ham steak inside!

Billy Bob's Belt Bustin' Breakfast Buffet, there's nothin' Bettah.
<a href="http://heftywrenches.wordpress.com">Agent Zero Speaks!</a>
Lord Death Hand
No-Life Loser

Sorry can't go there. No car, no money. Makes me sad. :cry

Cazmonster
No-Life Loser

Post by Cazmonster »

Cazmonster wheels up in the ELECTRIC MAYHEM a flaring yellow double decker bus loaded with partygoers and weapons.

C'mon LDH, we're goin' to Billy Bobs!
Lord Death Hand
No-Life Loser

Most excellent! Caz is my hero.

*Hops into the ELECTRIC MAYHEM*

lordhellion
Wuffle Grand Master

Post by lordhellion »

Tosses Caz a bus token.

Yeah! A smoke and a pancake!
_No one was ever put in a history book for being a great conformist.
hobbes
Bulldrek Pimp

Post by hobbes »

*not having a bus token, hobbes attempts to sneak on the bus behind lordhellion.*
_

Looking again at my profile, I realize that my location is only funny because my name is Jonah. But if you didn't know that, it wouldn't be funny.
Kwyndig
Grand Marshall of the Imperium
Location: The Orbiting Volcano Lair, high above the surface of Bulldrek

Post by Kwyndig »

Hah! Caught you trying to sneak on the bus!

*Grabs hobbes by the scruff of the neck in his teeth, and drags him inside the bus.*

Nobody sneaks on board the ELECTRIC MAYHEM! You want on, just walk in.

But, as I could go for some pancakes and meat right now, you can come along hobbes.
kwyndig@yahoo.com This sig for rent, reasonable rates
Salvation122

Post by Salvation122 »

How weird is this? I'm having waffles for dinner.
Lord Death Hand
No-Life Loser

*Pulls Sal into the ELECTRIC MAYHEM*

This is a road trip so you're coming too.

Cazmonster
No-Life Loser

Post by Cazmonster »

Cazmonster and the crew head north, into Lumber Country, looking for that big stretch of I-70 that will take them to Billy Bob's Belt Bustin' Breakfast Buffet, where they keep the gravy in a galvinized tub and cook biscuits the size of plates.

Can't wait for the breakfast!
FlameBlade
SMITE!™ Master

Post by FlameBlade »

*In Cazmonster's rear view mirror, you could make a flaming sword chasing in mad rush to catch the bus.*
_I'm a nightmare of every man's fantasy.
Cazmonster
No-Life Loser

Post by Cazmonster »

THE ELECTRIC MAYHEM slows down and Flameblade dashes aboard. Now the bulldrekkers are not far from the North Woods and the lovely food that only Billy Bob can provide for them. But they will have many travails to face before digging into that bountiful repast of griddle cakes, sausage and eggs. For you see, the woods are alive with all manner of fell beasties, like Rogue Canadians, Evil Lumberjacks and the dreaded WEREMOOSE!

Cazmonster is driving along, happily retelling stories of fifty-tall stacks of cakes and buckets of buttered maple syrup when an alert flashes across the tactical display of the bus. It seems that some of the nearby residents have taken note of the Bulldrekker Road Trip and plan to do it harm...
lordhellion
Wuffle Grand Master

Post by lordhellion »

Loads a silver bullet into his moose gun.
_No one was ever put in a history book for being a great conformist.
Cazmonster
No-Life Loser

Post by Cazmonster »

"Billy Bob's but first I think we might wind up in a tussle. I hear banjo music in the background."

Quite suddenly, the ELECTRIC MAYHEM comes under savage musket assault by both the Hatfields and the McCoys.
Kwyndig

Post by Kwyndig »

*Arches his spine, firing hellfire spikes out at the attackers on the left.*
FlameBlade
SMITE!™ Master

Post by FlameBlade »

Stink bomb time!

Fun fun fun!

*ducks around and helps Szechuan.*
_I'm a nightmare of every man's fantasy.
Kwyndig

Post by Kwyndig »

We have a trunk?

*Is so surprised he neglects to provide covering fire.*
Kwyndig

Post by Kwyndig »

You sure are demanding this space/time axis.

*Blasts the attackers with some coldfire napalm.*

That should keep them busy for a while.
Cazmonster
No-Life Loser

Post by Cazmonster »

And Lo, the great and vast Billy Bob's rises from the North Woods like some rough timbered temple to gastronomic events and breakfast enjoyment.
Ancient History
Demon

Post by Ancient History »

Waffle, waffle.
hobbes
Bulldrek Pimp

Post by hobbes »

mmmmmmmmmmm... pancakes.
_

Cazmonster
No-Life Loser

Post by Cazmonster »

Okay, think about if you could get the most intense breakfast of your life, the most outrageous food, the finest ingredients, all of those things. That's what's inside Billy Bobs. Now everybody run before the Weremoose stalks and kills us.

Cazmonster high-tails it inside, not wanting to be weremoosechow.
Ancient History
Demon

A regular moose is so stupid it'll run ONTO a road to get away from an oncoming car.
How smart is the Weremoose?
Cazmonster
No-Life Loser

Post by Cazmonster »

With an ear-shattering 'Halloooarr!' the Weremoose strikes from the dense forest canopy. It's bigger than Cazmonster at a whalloping five meters. The thing moves like a wirehead and with a furious forearm smash, it caves in Ancient History's chest at the sternum. The lycanthropic monstrosity spins on one hoof and neatly decapitates the dying bulldrekker with a thrust kick. It catches fire from Kwyndig and Szechuan, but it's body seems impervious to demon magic and high-velocity ammunition.
Kwyndig

Post by Kwyndig »

*Cracks his knuckles, somehow.*

Time to go hand to hand. All I need to do is make sure it doesn't hit me...

*Dashing with the speed of thousand kittens on crack, Kwyndig charges the weremoose, moving in for the hamstring, then the jugular slash, and finally, the spinal severing...*

*Of course, all of Kwyndig's plans assume the weremoose isn't holding back...*
Cazmonster
No-Life Loser

Post by Cazmonster »

Kwyndig's plans would have worked perfectly, except for the mighty beasts rack of razor sharp antlers that fairly crackle with natural magic. As the werekitten scrambled toward the beasts neck, it slashed down, catching Kwyndig with more than a dozen spear-like hornlets. The kitty was then thrown aloft as the weremoose roared in pain from a ruined leg. Blinded by one destroyed eye, Kwyndig could not correct before his back smashed against the unmoving timber of a massive fir tree.

The beast leapt for the cover of the other side of the
ELECTRIC MAYHEM and channeled its energies into regenerating the wound it recieved from Kwyndig's claws.
Kwyndig

Post by Kwyndig »

Ouchies

*Kwyndig slumps to the ground, his spine broken.*

That thing hits harder than I thought... Time for plan B.

*In a haze of pain as he regenerates his damaged nervous system with spellcraft, Kwyndig activates his link to the Orbiting Volcano Lair.*

Isis online. Warning, physical data exceeds safe damage parameters. Activate clone pod?

Belay that Isis. I've got it under control... *hack* *cough* I want an RRT down here. Get me a regenerator, Isis, somebody good with a weapon. You should have one or two in cold storage, prep them for launch.

Negative, Lord Kwyndig. All regenerators are currently offline due to advanced trial failure. Quantum regeneration field failure occured in all six test subjects. Approximately six hours until Primary Unit recovers, three days for Secondary and Tertiary Unit recovery. Remaining three Units scrapped, unrecoverable.

Shit, get me Frankenchokie...

Confirmed, transporting subject 'Frankenchokie'. Warning, transport target is currently outside of range of control implant, probability of Omega level event is 35%.

Just do it Isis... *cough* That patchwork monster is the only thing I've got left that's operational.

*A shimmering in the air prefaces the arrival of Frankenchokie, who falls from the sky.*
Frankenchokie
Tasty Human

Post by Frankenchokie »

*Dusts self off.*

Huh, who moose? FRANKENCHOKIE KILL!

*With a heave of his mighty thews, Frankenchokie smashes the weremoose in the face with a single massive fist. Headless of the damage he receives, Frankenchokie grabs the momentarily stunned weremoose and tries to crush its throat with both hands.*
Cazmonster
No-Life Loser

Post by Cazmonster »

The weremoose hooted in pain and shock. In the wild, dangerous north woods, there had been nothing to challenge him so closely in dozens of years. Yet, he would not die at this things hand, if he could help it. Bearing down with all of his might, the Weremoose's neck muscles became harder than brass, harder than steel. The patchwork monster's fingers and thumbs were hard-pressed to keep their purchase. With a cunning move he once learned from an escaped Russian Guhral, the weremoose snapped Frankenchokie's left elbow out of joint and slid to the right with a quickness that bordered on Celerity.

The Weremoose was on the move, morphing into a great tauric beast that sprang through the dense woods almost faster than the eye could follow. The woods themselves seemed to grow thicker as the beast fled, hooting laughingly at those who would enter Billy Bob's Belt Bustin' Breakfast Buffet.
Ancient History
Demon

Ah's severed head rolls it's eyes at the scene.

Whoa! lookit that! Hey, I have an idea!

AH's severed head chokes out a few alien syllables, and a massive Gay Saber-toothed Dire Moose, standing 6 meters at the shoulder, appears.

Go get 'im boy! Nail that were-moose like you're in a yaoi!
Cazmonster
No-Life Loser

Post by Cazmonster »

But - as to why you came on this adventure...

Activate Storyteller mode:
There are legends of a breakfast palace beyond compare. It is here that truckers, lumberjacks and longshoremen develop their titanic guts. Even sumo wrestlers and samoan islanders cannot top the gastronomic feats witnessed within these rough-timbered temples to obesity.

A giant of a man owns the first of these places - the mighty Billy Bob Brubaker. Billy Bob carries more than four hundred pounds on his six foot ten frame. He has a belt-buckle in solid gold large enough to put a 24-oz T-Bone steak on. Even in the depths of hellish southern summers, he wears his red-checked flannel shirt, rolled to the elbow and open far enough to display a thicket of greying chest hair over an a-shirt. His dark blue jeans always seem to be on the edge of bursting, held in place by a white flour-sack apron.

These are his words... You can almost hear his thick, cigarette-roughened voice through the scent of baking biscuits and the sound of frying bacon.

"Down here at Billy' Bob's Belt Bustin' Breakfast Buffet, we know how t' treat yeh right. We keep breakfast hot on the griddle twenty four hours a day. You c'mon down and we'll russle ye'up the finest food you've ever clapped eyes on. Y'hear me."

The expanse of Billy Bob's is before you. There are four long buffet bars of food. Behind them are dozens of workers, all dressed in jeans, workshirts, aprons, and baseball caps. The caps read with the logos of pesticide, seed or tractor companies. They fry eggs, roll biscuits, deep-fry and generally try to keep up with the truckers and laborers as they trundle through the lines with a dignity born of two hundred extra pounds of fat.

The tables and booths are all extra-large, for plenty of room for that beergut or spare tire. And none of it is weak either - it's all two by four construction and would probably giggle if a tornado came a knockin'. There's a light blue fog of cigarette smoke through the whole of the place - the ventilators obviously work only well enough to keep people from dying of second hand smoke poisoning.

"Here at Billy Bob’s, we keep the defibrillator charged and warmed up, for those inconvenient arterial blockages. We also have wheelbarrow service. If you can't eat no more, we'll haul your carcass out to your truck at no charge."

"At Billy Bob’s, we will chicken-fry anything you like: Ham, Eggs, Bacon, Canadian Bacon, Potatoes and, of course, fried chicken and steak."

"When you come to Billy Bob’s, try our famous Biscuit Platter. Unlike other restaurants, this is not a platter with a couple o’ teenie-weenie biscuits on it, but rather a single biscuit, the size of a Thanksgiving turkey platter, that we split for you, and you can take through our buffet line to top with anythin’ you please, and then we finish you off with a generous dousing of Auntie Bess’s sausage gravy."

"Here at Billy Bob’s, we serve our gravy out of a galvanized tub!"

"At Billy Bob’s, we serve mah cousin Betty Sue’s four-time Kickapoo County Fair winnin’ grits, made with real, 100% gen-you-ine lard, and Betty Sue’s secret ingredaments."

"Are you feelin’ like a South of the Border breakfast? Try our Ranch-hand Huevos Rancheros. We take scrambled eggs, ham, sausage, bacon, and bits of chicken-fried steak, stuff ‘em all into a extrey-large tor-tiLLa with some onions, green peppa, and some habanyeero peppers, and deep-fry that bad boy. Then it’s presented to you covered in salsa and sausage gravy! Whooo-eee, that’s a treat!"

"Or mebbe you're a'hankerin' some 'Merikin fare. We cook ourselves up a fine steak and cake. That's right - it's a quarter-inch ham steak inside of a doublethick pancake. Perfect for your choice of syrups. We keep Vermont maple on the table alongside RC cola syrup and Green River - for those of you that laik summin' different."

http://pub11.ezboard.com/fbulldrekfrm21 ... =1&stop=20
Nightsky
Squire of the Crimson Assfro
Location: metaplane of booze, illect substances, and nekkid women

Post by Nightsky »

I love gravy! I bath in gravy! I soak in gravy until my skin turns all pruny.

But this thread is a mockery! Everyone knows that the almighty WAFFLE beats the wimpy pancake anyday! The flat, featureless pancake is no match for a Waffle's squares of doom!
Cazmonster
No-Life Loser

Post by Cazmonster »

Cazmonster drops sixty pounds of stuffed waffles in Nightsky's lap.

The big man don't do waffles often, but them suckers are stuffed with cheese or bananas or somethin' else amazing. Eat up and then we'll compare.

The cyberfreak is sitting in front of easily eighty pounds of waffles in four stacks.
Nightsky

Post by Nightsky »

We need Butter!
Cazmonster
No-Life Loser

Post by Cazmonster »

One of Billy Bob's flannel and denim and floursack clad minions jounces out of the back area and drops a gravy boat with at least a gallon of melted butter in front of Nightsky. He whispers that the third mystery ingredient is sauted apple with pork sausage and then huffs and puffs back to the kitchen. Cazmonster seems to already be equipped with butter, powerdered sugar and Green River syrup.

Right! Commence the eatin'!

Cazmonster messily devours half a dozen waffles in a single bolting chomp. He's gurgling with pleasure as the fillings mix and combine into perfect breakfasty harmony.
Nightsky

Post by Nightsky »

It's Waffle Time!
Kwyndig

Post by Kwyndig »

*Crawls in, painfully.*

Oh, there you are. My monster isn't done with the weremoose, but as Frankenchokie isn't alive to begin with, it can't be killed. *Cough*

Now, I need lots of calories to finish putting myself back together, somebody get me a chicken-fried fried chicken. That's right, fry it twice.

*Limps over to Caz and Nightsky, and takes a seat.*

Um, can I get a booster?
Nightsky

Post by Nightsky »

Of course you can have a booster seat! Uhm, you do worship the Waffle, not the pancake, right?