Bulldrek, Inc.

Sorrow
Wuffle Trainer

Post by Sorrow »

Heheh. It looks as though our "guest" has recovered. OK, that's bad, he should have been out for a while yet, I'll have to look into that ...

Oh, look. He's shut in the cloning lab, and he's found the warning notice. Don't worry, it's a joke. I wonder how long it'll take him to notice that there is only one door.
<hr size=1 color=#5c7898><font face=font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" color=#6600FF>The more I overcome, the stronger I become
- Angel of Ruin<a href=http:\/www.chaosengine.com>.</a></font>
Ka0s 0verdrive
Bulldrek Pimp

Post by Ka0s 0verdrive »

*a blue rift opens up in the lab where Eva and Dr. Sorrow are located and a tall man wearing black cargo pants, a black mesh shift and black army boots and trenchcoat steps out*
*looks at Dr. Sorrow*
"Sir, We've got a little situation in sector GZ-18. Seems someone got the security seals unlocked, both temporally and physically. "they" are leaking out into the sewers. 3278's on the tracking, but we don't know how long they'll hold off."

*looks at Eva*
"Erm, Good afternoon, Ma'am. Kaos Overdrive, Bulldrek, Inc.'s finest Temporal Assas.. erm.. Agent."

*the rumble of feet starts shaking the room a bit*

*looks to the sides of the walls*

"Sir, you shouldn't have waited this long before letting them out... the trolls are going to get hard to handle afterwards. You remember what happened to Sanchez last time we held them off this long..."
<iframe frameborder="0" scrolling="no" width="100%" height="90" src="http://www.winternightex.com/Stuff/kaos ... "></iframe>
Silent Sniper
Bondsman of the Crimson Assfro

Post by Silent Sniper »

*blasts assorted rabid animals with the pressure washer*

Back! Back I say!

Try giving them the tour group. You made them sign away all right to legal action if something happens to them, didn't you?
_
The Duke of Slack
Wielder of the Axe of Mass Destruction
Keeper of the Food Loaf

Quote of the random period of time:
Beware, naughty children, for the bells herald Santa's dark harvest of souls...