What exactly is an "anti-muppet"?

Moto42
Wuffle Master

What exactly is an "anti-muppet"?

Post by Moto42 »

Somewhere deep in Bulldrekia, a man in a lab-coat bustles about a lab. It is the Mad Doctor Frankenskein, no doubt creating new and more creative horrors to unleash upon the world at large.
Er, no, wait. My bad he's just making a pizza.

The madman turned chef screams as a bolt of blue energy strikes him and he is teleported to god-knows-where, one molecule at a time.
Moto grabs the pizza before it falls from the scientist's hand, and, munching happily begins unpacking two sacks of biological samples. One is labled "Muppet" the other "Anti-muppet."
About an hour later the lab is filled with the sounds of bubbling tubes, fizzing electrical circuits and a few angry castmembers of Sesame Street.
Hello, I'm a signature VIRUS!
Copy me to your signature to help me grow.
Serious Paul
Devil

Post by Serious Paul »

Somewhere in a smokey bar Serious Paul sits at the bar. Its open Mic night, and he is wondering if he'll manage to make enough to pay for his drinks. As he tosses back another Tequila shot he overhears a sultry voice, just a snippet, but those words catch his attention completely.

"Its easy being green."
Bishop
Grand Marshall of the Imperium

Post by Bishop »

Sitting next to big Paul, Bishop chokes on his shot of Bacardi 151, and looks over at Paul.

"What the hell you mean, it's easy being green?
Pax Romana, Motherfucker.
Breaker of unbreakable things.
Liniah
Bondsman of the Crimson Assfro

Post by Liniah »

Somewhere in Denmark, a woman sits pondering what to do because Paul stole the subject of her post...though, admitedly, he thought of it first.
<center><font face="monospace" color=#0099FF font size="-1">one more blue sunny day</font></center>